7

!unedited!

”Okay, now I gotta go” Ashton said as he stood up from his knees. I pulled up my pants the last bit and pulled up the zipper. He went over to the mirror and fixed his hair that was all over the place after my tugging.

“What are you gonna do?” I asked and sat down on my bed again. I was quite tired from my órgasm that happened for about 1 minute ago.

“I’m gonna meet up with the one who shall not be named” Ashton said as he talked about his girlfriend. He turned around to look at me and a playful grin was placed on his face.

“Oh, so you just go from person to person?” I joked while cocking up one eyebrow. He laughed and made his way over to me. He laid down on top of me, his head lying on my chest as he breathed out.

“Are you jealous?” he smirked as he lifted his head from my chest to look me in the eyes.

“No, you ass” I said and tried pulling him off me but he crawled up so his face was just inches away from mine. He leaned down to place his lips on mine that had started to become such a usual thing now, but it still was just as amazing as the first one. His lips moved with mine for a while before he pulled away and I whined. He laughed and placed a hand on my cheek, his thumb caressing my cheek down to my lip ring.

“You don’t need to be jealous”

“Good, because I’m not” I argued, even though I may be a slight bit jealous.

“Okay, whatever you say Hemmings-boy” Ashton said and crawled off of me and stood up on the floor again. “I really have to go now though” he repeated.

I rolled my eyes at him playfully before getting up myself and following him downstairs. He put on his shoes and then turned to me. “Farewell my secret lover, I will be back for more” he said in a posh accent and I grimaced at him.

“What the hell” I laughed and stepped over to him so he could drape his arms around my waist and me around his neck. “But please come back, that was one hell of a good blowjob” I grinned.

He laughed loud, making his head fall back. I took that opportunity to cuddle my face in his neck. His laughter quieted down to soft chuckles and his grip on me tightened.

“We are probably doing this ‘friends with benefits’ thing wrong because we are way too fluffy with each other” he chuckled while still holding onto me and letting me dig my face in his neck.

“I like hugs and kisses from you, and I’m not gonna let you do whatever with me and then just leave. I’m a strong independent boy who is no pushover”

Ashton laughed again and let go of me to grab my face and kiss me hard. “I like hugs and kisses from you too. God that’s cheesy” he sighed and I smirked big before pecking him lightly on his lips.

He opened the front door and started to get out before he turned around and looked at me. “Are we still on for tonight by the way? I refuse to sit in my apartment when Kelly’s having a dinner for her friends there”

“Yeah of course” I nodded before he gave me one last peck and smiled big. He left and I closed the door, smiling contently with myself.

Ashton and I had been doing this friends with benefits thing for around two weeks now and it had been amazing. We hadn’t done much more than bowjobs, handjobs and every other thing we did in the beginning but that was more than enough for me.

I was content with not going too far because none of us really knew what this was because no one of us had ever been with a guy before so this was mostly just no minded experiments.