19

A 8000 worded long smut-chapter for all ya horny bastards out there, ily

READ MY END NOTE BC SOMETHING AMAZING HAPPENED ON MY 5SOS CONCERT HOLY SHIIIIT

- - -

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked to adjust the quite bright light in the room. I shuffled around slightly in the big comfortable bed and felt the emptiness in it. I fully opened my eyes and turned my head to the side to see the empty space beside me. I furrowed my eyebrows and reached my hand out to touch the sheets where Ashton had gone to sleep beside me last night.

Or, actually it was this night. The party was on for hours but we ditched it and stayed in, just kissing, touching, feeling. Letting the room become ours, a room filled with the love I expressed for Ashton.

Even though I cried and was a mess yesterday after I had told him, I felt amazing today, even letting my lips twitch up into a smile.

I tried ignoring the fact that Ashton had run away and I had become such a mess that I ended up making out with Calum and then later having a fight about it with Ashton. I tried to focus on the positive, like Calum not really minding (though I haven't spoken to him since the make out session) and Ashton in some way telling me he felt the same way as I felt for him.

Only the thought of having Ashton that close to me as yesterday and hearing him explain to me just how he felt made my whole body tingle and I smiled because I felt content with life.

The door of the bathroom opened and dragged me out of my thoughts, making me turn my head to watch who was stepping into the room.

My eyes glued to the tanned body belonging to the boy I love. Ash swiftly stepped into the room with a few drops of water falling down from his wet locks and running down on his bare chest, making him glow in the sunlight from the outside. He had a white towel wrapped low around his hips, stopping the drops of water to fall any further.

My eyes roamed his body from the bed, silently moaning in my head as he let his hand run through his wet hair, making a few more drops of water fall to his golden skin.

Ashton walked over to the closet and pulled out another white towel, this one smaller though. He started drying his hair with it, rubbing it into his scalp, making his head not visible for me. He pulled the small towel away from his head and I almost laughed out loud when seeing how his long wavy hair was now sticking out in every direction.

It seemed like he knew how his hair was looking because without watching in the mirror, he took out a hair brush and brushed his hair so it was back to its perfection. He pulled his fingers through his hair, massing it up a bit to the way he likes it and let it fall carelessly back down.

I feel my cheeks start to ache as I had been smiling big this whole time watching him without him noticing. God, I was so fucking whipped for that boy, but I didn't mind at all. I had never in my life felt this good, all thanks to Ashton.

I watched as Ashton let his hands slowly move from his hair down to his chest, drying it off with his hands. He dropped them down his waist and untied the towel around his hips and let it hit the floor.

Ashton's muscular back, tight ass and perfect thighs was in display in front of me and I bit my lip to try to tell my body to not make me hard right now.

"I wouldn't mind waking up to this every morning" I spoke, making Ashton turn his head right away, startled by my voice. He turned around and held his big hands over his crotch, covering himself and making me groan quietly. He picked up a pair of white, tight boxers and slid them on before talking to me.