8

Prepare yourselves for Luke and Ashton in suits, and also...... sexxx.

(LET'S JUST APPRECIATE THE GIF AND ASHTON'S FÚCKING HANDS)

- - - -

Um, okay.. So let's sit down" I awkwardly said to my purple haired friend. He looked at me and Ashton before nodding slowly. I could feel Ashton shift uncomfortably beside me, this was not suppose to happen.

We slowly walked to the living room when Michael abruptly stopped walking. "I need to call Calum, he needs to be here" He dug his pocket for his phone but I stopped him.

"No Michael, please. You weren't supposed to know about this, neither was Calum. Can't you just keep it a secret?" Michael looked up at me with a look of fear.

"No. No way, man. I'm not gonna sit here alone and listen to you tell me just why you were having dry sex against the wall when I walked in. I need someone here with me. And I'm not gonna keep this from Calum, neither are you two" He looked at both of us, pointing an accusing finger between us. I sighed.

"He's right Luke,-" Ashton sighed and I looked up to meet his big hazel eyes. That instantly relaxed me. "We should tell them together. They are your best friends, they would have found out sooner or later. I mean, we didn't really hide it that carefully" He gave me a small smile to assure me it was okay. I gave him a small smile back and sighed defeated.

"Fine" I mumbled and we all made our way to sit down in the living room. Ash and I sat down and Michael stood and looked at us before sitting down on the other side of the bent couch, making him sit diagonal from us. He looked really uncomfortable.

"What, Michael?" I asked him. He looked like he was contemplating if he should say something or not, but he soon did; "Um, so.. I- I mean, you guys haven't done it on the couch, right? Because I don't want to sit here if you have" My cheeks started to heat and I could feel Ashton squirm uncomfortably in his seat while Michael was staring at us for an answer.

"Actually-"

"Ew, no!" Michael burst out and threw himself off the couch to sit on the floor. "What are you? Animals?" he scoffed. No one decided to answer that question, so Michael took up his phone again to call Calum.

It was quiet until Calum picked up from where he was. "Hey dude, you need to come to Luke's, like, right now" Michael exclaimed. It was silence in the room while Michael listened to what Calum had to say.

"Well, if I had known you would have been needed at Luke's I wouldn't have dropped you off before" Michael sighed. Michael nodded slightly while Calum was probably giving him a reply.

"No, you just need to be here. I'm not telling you why, Luke and Ash will" Michael gave us a glance.

"No, Cal! Shut up and come here! God you're so fucking incompetent" he waited for an answer. "Well, I'm the only child so it's okay for me to be incompetent and babied around" he said again.

I sighed from where I sat and reached over to take the phone from Michael. "Cal, just come here. Ash and I need to talk to you guys"

Cal didn't say anything for a few seconds, but when he did, worry was evident throughout is voice. "What's going on Luke?"

"Nothing, just.. please come here Cal. It's nothing to worry about, I swear" I said and mumbled out an 'I think' under my breath. I didn't know how my best friends would feel about this. I mean, Michael's reaction wasn't really the reaction I would have liked though.

"Okay, okay I'll be right there" Calum hurried and said a quick goodbye before he hung up. I handed Michael's phone back to him and he let out a quiet 'thank you'.