17

I was supposed to post this Friday but I rewrote it two times and then I just got occupied by reading like all of calumcuddler's books, lol

(read the author's note in the end!!!)

-       -       -

I sighed in content as Ashton ran his hand through my hair as he slowly kissed me. His other hand was placed on the small of my back, gently rubbing his thumb against the material of my suit jacket. I had one hand around his tie, pulling him closer to me as the other one was resting on his cheek.

After Ash and I had come down from our highs and let our breaths come back, we walked over to the edge of the cliff and sat down. It started with silently watching out of the moonlight mirroring in the dark ocean but ended up with us lying down and just sharing gentle and loving touched and kisses.

Ashton's tongue ran across my bottom lip, stopping when he reached my piercing. "This is so unbelievably hot" he mumbled against my lips as he took my piercing between his teeth. He tugged at it and released it with a pop to then place small kisses on it.

He leaned back to look at me. I had my head down on the ground, resting it on Ashton's arm. Ashton laid down beside me, keeping his hand in my hair and brushing it with his fingers.

He blew soft and chilly air on my swollen lips, making me shiver by the pleasurable feeling. He smiled as he looked at me, just making me all mesmerized beside him. Sometimes he just made me speechless just by looking like he does and being who he is.

"You're so pretty with your lips like this" he whispered, keeping his gaze on me.

"Does that mean I'm not pretty without my lips swollen from giving you a blówjob?" I asked and moved closer to him, if that was even possible. He chuckled warmly and nuzzled his head into my neck.

"You're always pretty, princess" he whispered against my neck. I smiled small and draped my arms around him.

"Is that my new nick name?" I asked and placed my chin on his head.

"What? Princess?" he asked and turned his head a bit to look at me. I nodded. "Yeah one of them I guess, I haven't really thought about it. If you don't like it, I'll stop though" he assured me.

"No," I said and shook my head, "as weird as it may be, I like it. It makes me feel some type of way" Yeah, love.

Ashton smiled and pecked my lips a few times before nuzzling into my neck again. "Good, because you are my princess. I like taking care of you, because you deserve it and you're always so grateful for everything"

"Of course I'm grateful for everything you give me. It's too much and I don't know how to pay you back. Who wouldn't be grateful if they were given and offered stuff like this?" I asked and leaned back down to rest my neck and closed my eyes.

"Most of the people I know aren't that grateful for what they have and what they are given. They are too stuck up and that's why I never hang out with those kinds of people. They look down on me anyway because I'm not acting like I should with all the money I have. It's stupid and the world is weird" he mumbled. I could hear the alcohol slurring some words, but he still made much sense.

I felt that the drink I had before was getting to me, but I hadn't really tested my limits yet as I had just been lying down, but I still felt the buzz in my body from the alcohol.

"That sucks. I would never not be grateful for everything you do and everything you are" I whispered the last part, making it come out the sincere way I wanted.

"Well, that's just why you are the most amazing person I've ever met" Ashton smiled small at me, making me lean in and place a light kiss on his lips.