24

Dedicated to luke-ashton because she has made the new covers to all my books and she is amazing

-       -       -

My body was filled with one thing and one thing only, and that was regret.

I sighed quietly as I looked up at the ceiling in the unfamiliar bedroom. An arm was lazily thrown over me, holding me close to the body next to me.

I turned my head to look at Axel's sleeping face. His eyes were fluttering slightly and his lips were agape, making him breath out small puffs of air.

He was pretty and he was a really nice guy. What we had done was not forced and neither was it done by the help of alcohol because both of us were as sober as it could get.

As we were in the moment, everything felt fine. Even though my thoughts weren't in the moment, I still enjoyed what we did. It was nice, it felt good, but it wasn't as it used to be. It wasn't like it used to be with Ashton.

As I woke up today, way too early than I use to, I felt so much regret. I know I shouldn't because I had every right to do this. I had every right to sleep with a cute boy who was a really caring person. It was just something off and it was obvious it had to do with Ashton.

I was mad at myself for still having feelings for Ashton after what he did to me. I obviously didn't mean even close as much to him as he meant for me and I should move on, but it was so hard. It shouldn't be hard though as our relationship only had gone on for about one and a half months and it was based on sex, but Ashton was too intriguing to not fall in love with.

I was startled back to reality as I felt Axel move beside me. I turned my head and locked eyes with the tired ones in front of me. A lazy smile was plastered on his face as he ran a hand through his messy wavy hair.

"Good morning" he said in a hoarse morning voice, sounding really sexy if I had to be honest. I smiled small at him, nuzzling into the pillow my head was resting on.

"Good morning" I almost whispered. Axel ran his hand up and down my side as he looked at me with those big eyes, almost making me blush because I didn't know what to do.

"I had a really great time last night" he said in a soft voice, nearing a whisper at the end.

"Me too, thank you for getting my mind off things" I whispered, looking down to his neck rather than watching him in the eyes.

"I just wanted to see you smile, you have a nice smile" he spoke, running his thumb in a back and forth motion over the skin on my arm. I lifted my eyes to look into his, giving him a bashful smile. He smiled back, leaning over to place a light kiss on my forehead.

"When does your class start?" he then said, making me furrow my eyebrows just for a second. I started university today and I didn't even remember. I let out a small groan, making Axel chuckle softly.

"I start at eleven" I sighed, turning so I was looking up at the ceiling again.

"I start at eleven thirty, I'll walk you to your class"

"You go to uni?" I asked and he nodded, "I figured you only worked"

"No," he chuckled while shaking his head, "I don't really plan on being a bartender my whole life" he said and I nodded, looking at him with thoughtful eyes.

"How old are you anyways?"

"I'm nineteen, about to be twenty, so I've been in university for a year. Can't believe we never got my age said yesterday" he chuckled fondly before turning around a bit to grab his phone.