16

I fumbled with the black bowtie with white dots I was trying to tie around my neck. I sighed loud when realizing I had no idea what the hell I was doing. I heard someone chuckle from beside me and I turned around to see Ashton looking at me while easily tying his tie.

"Do you need help?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes" I sighed and pouted as I let the untied bowtie fall around my neck. Ashton chuckled before finishing tying his tie and walked over to me. He started letting his fingers run the silk material of the bowtie, tying it with ease.

"You look really adorable in this, so small and cute" Ashton spoke quietly, watching my outfit intently.

Ashton had picked out a dark blue suit with a faint grid all over for me to wear. It was slim and fitted my body perfectly. I had a white dress-shirt under and the black bowtie with small white dots. It was really comfortable, making me wonder just how expensive everything of this was.

"That's why you chose this for me to wear? So I would look like I am a five year old boy?" I asked and raised one eyebrow up in question.

"Maybe" Ashton wiggled his eyebrows and finished tying my bowtie, pulling at the ends so it was stuck in its place. He dusted off my shoulders before I turned around to look myself in the mirror.

"You are making me uncomfortable now by acting like an undercover pedophile" I mumbled as I looked him in the eyes through the full length mirror. Ashton laughed and shook his head in amusement.

"No, I don't think you look like a five year old boy in this. I think you look like a fuckable18 year old guy in this" he mumbled closely into my ear, making me shiver a bit.

I tugged at my lip piercing with my teeth while smiling at his words. I looked at myself in the mirror, fixing my hair a bit and adjusting the suit, dusting it off a bit.

"You look perfect, babe" Ashton whispered and put his head on my shoulder. I felt a blush coat my cheeks and smiled small.

"Thank you," I started, turning around to face him, "for these clothes, for this day and coming night, for this trip and just for everything" I spoke quietly, letting my arms drape around his waist. He smiled happily, letting his dimples pop and white teeth show.

"No, thank you. Without you, nothing of this would have happened to me either" he said and leaned in to brush his lips against mine. I closed the small gap between us and kissed him lightly, only letting his soft lips lay against mine.

We were soon interrupted by a hurried knock on the door. "Michael and Calum always interrupt us in our best moments" I groaned as I pulled away from Ashton. He chuckled and caressed my cheek, letting his thumb brush against my bottom lip.

I slowly moved away from him and walked over to the door. I looked through the small peephole and tensed up. "Ash!" I whisper-shouted when seeing the people outside our room. Ashton came out of the bathroom to look at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What is it?" he asked worriedly.

"Your fucking family is outside" I panicked while looking over the room. It had clothes tossed everywhere, not to mention underwear, condoms, lube, and a pair of fucking handcuffs.

Ashton's eyes widened as he understood I was serious. He started kicking the few things under the bed and placed the things like lube, condoms and handcuffs in the bottom drawer of the nightstand. He threw most of the clothes in to the closet and fixed the bed a bit before nodding for me to open the door. I opened it as Ashton went back to the bathroom to fix a bit there as well.

I was met by a blonde woman in a long dark purple dress, looking very fancy and elegant. Her hair was up in a nice hairstyle and she smiled a bright smile showing her teeth and making her dimples pop, just like Ashton's. Beside her stood a young brunet girl, wearing a black and gold dress and beside her stood a small boy in a black suit. They all looked like a very fancy family, not surprising though, they were Ashton's family.