。˚ ೃ࿔₊• ↳ Ignore *°࿐ •

__________
___

🄹🄾🄲🄴🄻🅈🄽 🄵🄻🄾🅁🄴🅂✩‧₊˚Suicidal, same time I'm tamE༄‧₊

🄹🄾🄲🄴🄻🅈🄽 🄵🄻🄾🅁🄴🅂
✩‧₊˚Suicidal, same time I'm tamE༄‧₊

❦︎

"Eugh" (Y/N) coughed as she feels the slimy sauce drips from her hair, onto her clothes. minutes after lunch break and here she is, cleaning her hair and clothes, right after some unfortunate events happened to her... Again.

She frowns as she gazes herself in front of the mirror.

She looks like a mess

Her interlocks are all jumbled, her uniform is wrinkled and dirty, with sauce dripping from her hair either. She looks even paler than before, and the frown and deep grimace on her face didn't help to make her look better.

It's a sight of a girl, about to snap.

She lets out a deep sigh before splashing water to her face to freshen herself, just a little bit.

every movement is a struggle to her. Her limp body is full of bruises and tiny wounds, and cuts on her wrist.

yes. She tried it.
There's just no more meaning in the life she's living. No family, no friends, no person to lean on in times like this.

And after that one certain night she tried... she felt even more useless at the fact, she failed the easiest thing in the world.

to die

Why can't she just die!?

She worth nothing!?"

She's useless af

Just an extra of someone's story.

A nobody, last, loser.

that's what she is.

Deep in her own thoughts, she's late for her class. Walking into the quiet hallway towards her classroom, a surprising person bumped onto her.

'Could this day get any worse?' She groaned in her mind as she stood on her ground, waiting to receive unkind statements towards her.

"(N/N)?" Her eyes widened slightly as her ears perceived his cheery, lively voice. She snap her eyes up, only to be met by his green orbs.

If she's a candle, she'll melt immediately as she feels heat rising to her cheeks.

"Izuku..." she mumbled quietly, reluctantly looking down the floor as her hands fidget the hem of her skirt.