。˚ ೃ࿔₊• ↳ Long Lost Friend *°࿐ •

__________
___

🄰🄻🅆🄰🅈🅂, 🄸'🄻🄻 🄲🄰🅁🄴* ੈ❍̥͙̊ I swear, alwaysAlwaysAlways, I'll care ࿔˖۪⸙͎

🄰🄻🅆🄰🅈🅂, 🄸'🄻🄻 🄲🄰🅁🄴
* ੈ❍̥͙̊ I swear, always
Always
Always, I'll care ࿔˖۪⸙͎

❦︎

Eyeing her not moving body, Izuku sighed in fear for this girl's current, not-so-nice condition. Her wound is almost close despite her being asleep for 8hrs.

Luckily, Shigaraki didn't betouch her neck for too much time or she might be suffering for air today. She's fast asleep so soundly, yet with her body flinching in a random pattern and her face wrinkled that shows such distress and agitation, she seems to be in so much fear her body language didn't corporate to the aura she's emitting.

He was watching her for hours; uneasiness wrapping around him as he wishes and prays for her to wake up and tell him what happened to her previous interaction with the league.

He wishes he didn't let her go off on her own on that day the two of them had a fit. Now, look at her.

"I'm so stupid" his voice is cracking while his forehead leans on his palm in such dismay to himself.

(y/N) and Izuku are in the Hospital, him forcing her to get in before she knocked herself unconscious. That's why she's asleep.

He requested a day off which the hero commissioners approved to. He decided to watch over the injured girl, waiting for her to push herself up and tell him random cusses that become a habit of hers when she's staying in his house.

The doctors told him that the sleeping girl is alright and all he have to do is wait the time she woke up.

Before he noticed it... It was like this back then. Memories from the past flash before his eyes, images of before's occurrence make him unconsciously frown in displeasure.

Him, waiting for the same girl to become conscious, after such events.

"(Y/N)..." He called out quietly.

Gazing softly at her sleeping figure, he averts his eyes away from her to the window, watching the beautiful scenery show its beauty.

"It'll be over soon, thanks to you... (N/N)"

--- 🍃 ---

Walking down the hall, staring blankly on the white tiled floor, he's making his way to (Y/N)'s room with cooked foods for her when she wakes up. Smiling proudly, he sighed in satisfaction and victory until a new voice called his name from behind, which made him turn his head.

"DEKU!"

"U-uraraka?" He responded with a bewildered voice, staring in shock.