。˚ ೃ࿔₊• ↳ That one Night *°࿐ •

___________
___

🄵🄰🄻🄻🄸🄽•*⁀➷ A feelin' I just can't describeSomething's tellin' me insideI think I'm fallin', fallin' for you ✩‧₊˚

🄵🄰🄻🄻🄸🄽
•*⁀➷ A feelin' I just can't describe
Something's tellin' me inside
I think I'm fallin', fallin' for you ✩‧₊˚

❦︎

A week after the meeting with the pros, they finally agreed that (Y/N) who surprisingly accepted the task with no complaints or questions will be the spy of the heroes.

Just what does this girl hiding.

Walking under the bright sun, the winter season finally took its end as April greet her tired face. She soon left Izuku's apartment after the sun woke her up. assuming it's time to go back at the League's hideout.

"mmh... (Y/N)" Izuku grunted, sleeping on the couch with his arm resting on his forehead. She looked at him from the door frame coldly before stepping out of the house.

Wearing a hoodie, she continues her trail back to the hideout, staring at the floor while grimacing.

she then halted right in front of a building built near the end of the city.

Not hesitating to enter, she barged in, booting the door open that didn't shock the people inside.

"You finally decided to come back huh..." a grumpy voice erupted that immediately pissed the (H/C)-haired girl. "How's your day off?" Shigaraki sarcastically grumbled from his seat.

"(Y/N)-chan you come back! I've missed yo-" Toga then ran straight at the Cold as ice girl while swaying her knife around.

(Y/N) dodge and grabbed the knife, throwing it towards Shigaraki's head who put his palms up to catch the knife. "Quit that... Nomura"

"I told you... don't call me that. Seriously it's utterly stupid..."

"So... What's up?" Dabi asked. "You're done with your stupid tantrums about escaping?"

"Y-yeah..." she quietly mumbled, looking to the side making the league smirk. "Happy now?" she shrugged her shoulders while taking a seat beside Spinner.

"You know what will happen if you tried again right" The blue-haired man uttered while smiling widely as well as the others.

"Yeah whatever... "she replied, looking to the side while taking a sip of her drink. She grimaced, clenching the glass in her hand." Tch. "

If she tried again... They have to put her in the tube again... For years

--- 🍃 ---

Days flew by and (Y/N) hasn't come back to Izuku's apartment, around a week. This seriously made the greenette worry as he gazed outside at the balcony. Staring at the moon above, he sighed while placing down his Newspaper, with a saddened look.