。˚ ೃ࿔₊• ↳ Told *°࿐ •

__________
___

🄽🄴🄴🄳 🅈🄾🅄 🄽🄾🅆And I don't know how I can do withoutI just need you now

🄽🄴🄴🄳 🅈🄾🅄 🄽🄾🅆
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now.

♡̷̷  ʹˎ-

She seems reluctant at the choice she's on to. (Y/N) is currently on her way to the hideout of the League.

She left Torakazu's house early in the morning as the male nodded his head in approval but she can feel the worry and fear of the quirkless bo, with a sad frown on his face.

She thanked the kindness of the male before walking off alone to Shigaraki's meet up point

The two men who texted her at 2am wanted to have a one-on-one conversation with her gave her chills; she couldn't sleep last night cause of them.

Part of her thinks that the greenette male she knew was still furious at her. Not taking the risk of getting caught by the heroes nor Shigaraki, she chose to make her way to the dry as fuck man.

On her way to the point, she's screaming her grievances and grumbling in her mind, while wearing a deep scary scowl.

She really wishes she could stay at Tora's house. He really makes delicious Ramen. He's nice and acts like a father figure. Despite being a young adult like her, he's still childish at some point yet it amuses her every time.

Sighing in disappointment, she continue walking under the rising sun before stopping right in front of a burned, discontinued house. "Not... Suspicious"

--- 🌿 ---

Gazing from here to there, Izuku stood in front of his Office Building while vigorously tapping his feet in impatience. It's been a few days since he last saw (Y/N) and this made him piss with worry.

Thinking she's hurt or something bad happened to her.
People often forget her quirk.

Looking around anxiously, he stood there for like an hour before his sidekicks decided to force him to do his daytime patrol. "She didn't come..."

His voice is low and gloomy while gazing at the seen message from the (H/C)-nette. He feels so sad that he was left on seen.

He feels, so ignored.

He was eyeing the floor that whole time while eagerly waiting for her seemed to be an impossible reply. She's been so distant, insolent, and constantly leaving. She leaves for around a day or two... Sometimes weeks?