。˚ ೃ࿔₊• ↳ Nope 3x *°࿐ •

__________
___

🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴✩‧₊˚ That I'm good by myselfBut that doesn't mean that I don't want that someone else ✩‧₊˚

🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴
✩‧₊˚ That I'm good by myself
But that doesn't mean that I don't want that someone else ✩‧₊˚

❦︎

Today is the day, (Y/N) and Izuku will meet for their so-called date.  She's couldn't care less.

After the meet-up with Shigaraki yesterday midnight, the same as always... he bragged about his plan and it pissed her to hell.

She sat on a bench in the middle of the mall, sweating as fuck as she nervously taps her feet on the floor while humming.

She wears an oversized hoodie and leggings, matching her Huawei hat.  Looking anxiously around her with her body stiff and mouth shut close, she hold her breath, yelling self-degradation to herself in her mind about her, showing up in this stupid "date", how she dressed, how she awkwardly sat in the middle of a crowdy place and how she didn't wear a lip balm.

Her lips are pale... Cause of her nervousness

She then sighed out her frustration, looking down on her lap in such dismay about herself.  "I look like shit..." she grumbled to herself before slamming her palms on her cheeks which made the people around her flinch and squeaked.

"UGH. WHY AM I HERE? NVM, IM LEAVING."  She grumbled under her breath to herself and as she was about to storm off, walking like Angry MArniette, a hand grabbed her hand, stopping her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Izuku cooed slyly with his eyes closed making the girl roll her eyes. 

"we're not done yet on our date remember? Or have you forgotten?"  he whined, his hand still on (Y/N) 's wrist as she focused her gaze on the hand, speechless.

"K-keh-k..." she chokes quietly. 

'his hands are full of calluses ...' she thought to herself and then she unconsciously took Izuku's hand and put it on her palm, ghosting her finger on the back of his hand, tickling Izuku in the process.

"Haah, (Y/N) ..." Izuku grunted before stiffening, as well as (Y/N).

A dried tumbleweed rolled away, wind blowing.

"I-I didn't mean to-" before Izuku could explain, his face blushing so bad as he sweats, his face received a hard slap from the fuming girl as she blushes as well, gritting her teeth.

Izuku curled on the floor, covering his head as the girl continues to slap his head.

*slap slap slap*

"Perv..."  she mumbled as Izuku recollect himself, rubbing the back of his head, he apologized.

"It just came out of nowhere though... just my instincts," he said with his eyes closed.