。˚ ೃ࿔₊• ↳ Presumption *°࿐ •

__________
___

🄸🄽🄵🄴🅁🄽🄾  ༚̮ᐧ  * Terribly like terrible, she's the villainOne as sweet as caramel, she's my saint ॰  ¨̮

🄸🄽🄵🄴🅁🄽🄾
  ༚̮ᐧ  * Terribly like terrible, she's the villain
One as sweet as caramel, she's my saint ॰  ¨̮

❦︎

Holding a bloodied knife in her dirty hands, she stared blankly at the ceiling above her.

The tune of the music box beside the bed she's laying on kinda made her sleepy but fight against it.

"Haha..." She dryly laughed while laying down on the rock hard bed, her body full of bandages except for her face and torso

The words from the 'date' before keep on playing in her mind as she begs for it to stop.

It's all just another promise that is meant to be broken. Just like before.

Trying not to give adamn on the thought, she keeps rolling and shuffling on the stiff cushion.

she swore that she will never and SHE MEAN NEVER, believe something so wonderful to be true.

It's just beautiful lies slapping the fake truth straight to her face.

Even though it seems so believable the fact he's helping her about the league, she'll care less about it and just stick to the plan.

The plan is to. Stop. Tomura from using her pathetic quirk. This will be an advantage for her and the heroes that's why she's kinda glad to have those heroes behind her back.

It'll keep her distracted from those dark thoughts she's had ever since middle school.

She sighs.

"I can't... Continue doing this" she murmured to herself before standing up to walk out of the now-abandoned house. Blood on her hand as well on her clothes, leaving the corpses on the floor.

She killed... Again. She looked over her shoulder and saw the dead bodies. "Family... Huh"

--- 🍃 ---

Feeling empty once again, she walks down the street while gazing at the ground with a saddened look. Her dull eyes haven't shown any signs of sparkling even though the things that have been happening around her seem good and nice.

She bit her lip, hoping and wishing something. But yet her other mind yelled that it's impossible and she should just stop dreaming it.

"I want... To die" she murmured with a raspy, deep voice as if she cried for days.

No one knows what this girl experienced under Tomura's guidance.

The trauma she earned just because she have this cursed quirk is unreasonable and questionable.