。˚ ೃ࿔₊• ↳ Trust *°࿐ •

__________
___

🄿🄷🄾🅃🄾🄶🅁🄰🄿🄷꒷꒦꒷ ᝰ And time's forever frozen, still 🌷♡̷̷ ʹˎ-

🄿🄷🄾🅃🄾🄶🅁🄰🄿🄷
꒷꒦꒷ ᝰ And time's forever frozen, still 🌷♡̷̷ ʹˎ-

❦︎

"Are you sure about this?" she complained while Izuku kept dragging her by the hand as they ran across the crowd.

It's a cold morning, cool breeze hitting their pale face while tiny bits of snow falls from the cloudy sky.

"Yes... It'll be fine" Izuku replied between gasp. Steps erupted everywhere while the two young adults kept their pace constant while running under the gloomy sky.

"Why do I need to talk to your co-workers? I don't think That's necessary." she complained once again but Izuku shrugged her off until finally stopping in front of his office.

With a satisfied smile, he turned his head to (Y/N) who glared at him. "Don't give me that look, (Y/N). We need others' help to form a plan and to ease our mission ..." he explained calmly as she glared even more.

"Now, let go of that glare ... C'mon, you can do it" he puppy talked making (Y/N) shocked until feeling pinches on her cheeks. "Just ... Smile, you can do it if you think you can" he kept pulling her cheeks as she whined before letting go with a proud grin.

"Now... There's no scowl on your face! Let's get in?" he offered his palm but (Y/N) walked past him while caressing her swollen cheeks, mumbling cuss words about Izuku who's chuckling at her.

'... Tch, so annoying'

Walking in the office, he inhaled air happily. "Good Morning, everyone!" he greeted, surprising his friends and staff.

"Yow! Someone's happy huh! Did something happen?" kaminari approached his green-haired friend while waving his arm.

"Oh? Tell us?" Kirishima asked but Bakugou smacked his head, with a scowl on his face.

"O-oh ... Right. Please take a seat, everyone" Izuku announced, signaling a meeting as his co-pro heroes obeyed.

"I called you all here to ask for your guidance about the previous villain attacks by the league of villains and the runaway villain called Nomura." he said sternly.

"Nomura?"

"That's what the people who survived from the previous riot last month said what's her name was ..." Kirishima replied while raising a finger shocking the others.

"Wait? Her!?" kaminari practically yelled in shock before the others shushed him making him jerk away and sit from the back.

"Sorry." he whispered.

"Yes. A woman. And I somehow found out she's connected to the League of Villains." Izuku said

"How did you know that... Deku?" bakugou asked, tapping the table as Izuku gulped and looked down.