。˚ ೃ࿔₊• ↳ Fate *°࿐ •

__________
___

🄳🅄🅂🄺 🅃🄸🄻🄻 🄳🄰🅆🄽ೃ࿔₊• But you'll never be aloneI'll be with you from dusk till dawn ೃ࿔₊•

🄳🅄🅂🄺 🅃🄸🄻🄻 🄳🄰🅆🄽
ೃ࿔₊• But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn ೃ࿔₊•

❦︎

--- 🌱 ---

Izuku's Pov

Few years have passed since the girl named (Y/N) left. She seemed to disappear like a bubble blown away by the wind, away from my grasp.

Repentance and sadness ate me away back then. I still remember that, when I found out she and her grandfather were missing, my heart shattered into million pieces. My whole world stopped for seconds.

I thought everything will be fine, (Y/n) will never feel extreme pain again, that everything is ok and fine. But no.

After a few months, there was a raid on a hospital, and it was found out that (Y/N)'s grandfather was working under All For One.

He makes nomu and his quirk that has something to do with regeneration or something also helps a lot.

Everything changed. A lot of villains we're caught but there's no sign of (Y/N).

This drove me to despair as I took out my rage to the villains. Claiming it's my and their fault she's missing.

I clearly remember every seconds of that day. The day I met her grandfather.

My eyes twitched, as the grip of my fist tightened. Holding back my screams, I glare at him.

"Ohohohoho... You're Midoriya, right?" he slyly spoke, as I kept my mouth shut. "(Y/N)-chan always talks about you... The boy who bullied her-" the comment pushed me through the edge of my patience as I slammed my hand on the unbreakable glass.

Just the mention of her name drove me crazy and furious, especially it came out from his fucking mouth.

Every images of her zooming past my mind, her grins and cold glares that made me laugh, her voice... Everything about her, I missed her and because of this old man I lost her.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!?" I growled, narrowing my eyes at the old geezer in front of me who only chuckled and exhaled.

"Who Knows? Neither of us knows where she is..." he said.

"You're bluffing..." I whispered, narrowing my eyes even more while sitting down on the stool.

"Wherever she is... She's more likely dead or being used as a source for the league..." he replied between laughs while I raised an eyebrow, skeptical.

"Source for what...?" I asked.

He looked at me for a brief minute, confused. "We somehow have the same quirk..." he started. "But her quirk is Immortality" he said as I gulped my saliva.