。˚ ೃ࿔₊• ↳ A lost smile *°࿐ •

__________
___

🅃🄷🄾🅂🄴 🄴🅈🄴🅂*ૢ Cause all of the small things that you doAre what remind me why I fell for youAnd when we're apart, and I'm missing youI close my eyes and all I see is youAnd the small things you do ✧ ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

🅃🄷🄾🅂🄴 🄴🅈🄴🅂
*ૢ Cause all of the small things that you do
Are what remind me why I fell for you
And when we're apart, and I'm missing you
I close my eyes and all I see is you
And the small things you do ✧ ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

<33

I feel so elated right now. Not that much but I can really show and give a small smile while conversing with an old friend.

He is still the shinsou I befriended over the past years. Still the monotone yet the caring and affectionate boy who talked to me.

And besides, he brought me chocolates, just like before

Currently munching the snack he bought, he eyes me calmly as he leans his cheek on his hand.

"Tired?" I asked

"Kinda... But heh" he shrugged before digging his face into the blanket of my hospital bed. "You're alive all these years... Why The fuck you didn't call"

"Heh... Does that matter?" I asked back with a small smirk as he and my eyes met before he look away, smirking in defeat

"Nope... When it comes to you, no"

"Tch..." I retorted that making a laugh slip out of his lips as well as mine.

A small pit of laughter and chuckles erupted in the room which soothe and pushed the traumatizing event from yesterday. This moment made me calm my nerves down.

"So... Where were you all this year?" He asked as I choked on myself before coughing to the side. He hums in confusion before patting my back as he laughs before I glare playfully at him.

"In my...grandfather's house" Murmuring my reply, he nodded his head before smiling softly to himself.

He went quiet for a while as my munching sounded in the room. "Heh," he huffed out, lightly laughing making me tilt my head in curiosity. "Then, Im glad you're living happily with your family" he smiled slightly.

I stared at him as I stop my munching as I look down at my hand. A soft, yet shaking smile made its way to my face, lying once again, straight to his face again, I forced a smile again. "I know right" I grin as I scratch my chin.

He smiled back at me before I felt a hand on my hair.

*Pat Pat Pat*

"Wha-?" This is the only word I could utter as Shinsou ruffles my hair with a small smile on his lips, eyeing me as heat rushes onto my face while I look down. He just chuckled, not stopping himself from messing my hair