Chapter 7: New people

-narrator's POV, in some secret place idk-

"So, do you have any news on the crystal fae yet, P.B? Have you found them?" ??? asked the light blue fae. "Yes sir, I have found them." Pat replied. {*gasp* what's this? Pat's evil? Interesting. Why am i saying this? I'm the author of this story.} "Oh? So, we can start our plan to take their powers? Perfect timing. I just finished the machine." ??? said.

"Calm down, Dave. We don't want to act to fast, they might catch us." a new voice said, entering the room. "Oh come on, Axander, how would they catch us? They don't even know us." Dave stated. "They might not know us, but need i remind you that the crystal fae is supposedly good at sensing auras." Axander responded.

"Sorry to interupt but  may i go now? The others might start wondering where i am soon." Pat questioned. "Eh- sure, we'll let you know about any important things." Axander said. "Thank you, have a nice day sir." Pat replied. "You too,P.B ." Axander said as Pat left.

"Anyways, I was thinking-" "-shocker-" "-do not interupt me. As i was saying, we should wait at least a week before we do anything." "Why can't we just do something ASAP?" "Because then they might suspect us. Also we should probably start by kiddnaping someone close to the crystal so we can lure them in and take the power." "And you think that's gonna work?" "It'll work. I know it will." "Whatever you say, Ax" 

And with that Dave and Axander started to plan who to kiddnap and how. Will they be succesful? Will they kiddnap the right person? Who knows? {Well- i know- but y'all will have to wait for the next chapter to come out- hope you enjoyed this chapter-goodbyeee}