Chapter 18: She's dead.

{imma just skip the 'earning back trust' bit and skip to a more significant event}

-narrator's POV, living room, V just entered the room-

"Are you guys ok? why do y'all look so sad?" V asked the others. There was a moment of silence as they were all too sad to talk. Then L spoke up, "well, uh, The Queen, as in the ruler of the fae realm, died last night." {'omg she's dead? noooo- *insert music or whatever*' yes i had to use the tubbo meme, lol} "oh- that's not good-uh-so what's gonna happen now? the realm just gonna go to anarchy?" V said somewhat trying to lighten the mood, "sorry, not the time for jokes- got it." J then spoke up "well, i think they're going to go around the realm looking for descendants of The Queen, via DNA tests." 

At that moment there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." L said, walking towards the door. L opened the door, "hello, I am royal guard. i have come here to look for the heir to the throne." some dude with a weird accent said. "oh, well you may come in." L let the dude in. "so, first what are your ages , pronouns and what shall we call you?" the dude asked us all. "i'm 22, my pronouns are he/him and you may call me L." The dude wrote that down. "i'm 20, my pronouns are also he/him and you can call me pat!" Dude wrote that down. "i'm 21, i use he/him also, and you may call me Prince." The dude wrote that down. "i'm also 21, me and Prince are twins, i use he/it pronouns and you can just call me Duke." Guess what happened next, that's right, the dude wrote that down. "i am 24, i use he/him and you may call me J." Dude wrote that down. "uh- i'm 14,i use any pronouns, just call me V."

The dude wrote that down then said something like "ok, thank you, we are going to need some blood samples now." Everyone else nodded and the dude took some blood samples "alright, that is all, results will come in on next Monday. Enjoy the rest of your day." then he left. {well ,well, well, looks like this is gonna be interesting, what's gonna happen next? you'll have to wait and see! also i am just making this up as i go, i have no plan anymore, anyways, hope y'all enjoyed the chapter, good byeee!}