Chapter 9: New plan

-some time later,  the base, narrator's POV-
{ btw,this is what pat's speech will look like, and this is what Dave's speech will look like .why? Bc I'm lazy}
"So, what did you need to tell me, Dave?" "Well, there's this new plan I need to tell you about." "Go ahead then. " "Basically, me and Ax are gonna pretend to kidnap you in an attempt to get V's power." "Ok, sounds like a good plan." Axander, who was listening to this conversation decided to speak up "You guys do know that if we plan this on screen then the plan won't work, right?" {Heh,a  fourth wall break, once again, nice.}"What do you mean by on screen, Ax?" "Uh, nevermind , P.B, you should head back, the others might be worried ." "Yeah, bye guys" "Bye P.B"  Dave and Ax said in unison.

-same POV, V's room, time skip to next week-
V's phone started ringing,  snapping them out of their daydream "hello?" "Hello, I just called you to let you know that we have kidnapped Pat." " Oh gosh, uh what do you want in return of letting him go?" "You'll see if you come to the address that I'll send you in a sec, come within an hour max, come alone."  " Ok, see you then i guess." Then Ax hung up and sent V the address. "Well better get going."

And so our protagonist headed off to the antagonist's base Will the plan work? Will V lose their powers? Will anyone die? What's gonna happen next? You'll just have to find out in the next chapter. {This is totally not bc I'm out of ideas, Good byeeee!}