Chapter 17: Death? No.

TW: MENTIONED DEATH (but it's fake as seen later on)

-narrator's POV, after V's attempts of killing everyone -

"Finally! they're all dead!" V said, then did a kinda evil laugh. Meanwhile the others were just hiding in some bushes nearby, "who's gonna tell him?" Prince asked. "I suppose I shall tell him, but you all will have to come out the bushes too" L said. While this conversation was happening, V realised something, "wait.. they're all dead.. oh no.. I'm a monster and now i have no friends.." V said to himself sadly.

V was crying, the others were about to reveal themselves, this is a mess. "Uh, V? Are you alright?" L asked, V looked up at L and said "How are you alive? i thought i killed you? are the others alive too?" L responded with, "yes, the others are alive too-" at that moment the others came out of hiding "-and you didn't kill us, fae are quite hard to kill."

A few moments of silence passed by, V hugged the others in a group hug. "I'm really sorry that i tried to kill you guys, i don't know what got into me.. i sincerely apologise for my actions, but i know that words aren't enough to gain forgiveness.." V said quietly.

"I have an idea of what you could do V-" Pat spoke up. "-though i already forgive you! Anyways, maybe you could just help us with some things around the house and you'll probably start to earn our trust back!" V said something along the lines of "Ok, thanks, i promise not to try killing you guys again." and then they all headed back to the house. {well, the villain arc was short lived, mainly bc idk how to write villains anyways, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter- good byeee!}