Chapter 42 - hotel & beach

| skips plane ride |
AUTUMN'S POV
we had finally arrived at Florida . I was a little uncomfortable in this outfit but whatever. Of course my annoying Bestfriend asked why I was in uncomfortable clothing, I told her dress to impress . She lightly laughed at my statement . But back to present time. It was about 7:00 now . It only took about 2 hours, which isn't that long . We sat in first class and it was nice . The seats were comfy and cozy . Wifi too !
We stopped at Starbucks to wait for the rest of the group . Everyone arrived. We then got into the cars 4 ppl per car and our names were assigned . Well except the 3rd car.
1 . Shawn , Aaron , Taylor , Carmin
2. Matt , Nash , Autumn , Hayes
3 . Cameron , Nash , Carter , Jack G , Jack J
| skip car ride |
The hotel we amazing ! It was rented out just for us . It was on the beach . That's the where I'm going . We hopped out of the car and went inside . They checked us in and gave us our room numbers . Luckily me and Carmin share one . I couldn't stand sharing one with a boy .. that would be awkward . We unpacked and it was about 7:35 .
" Hey car , wanna go to the pool with me since its to dark for the beach . "
" Yeah lemme get my bathing suit on "
We then finished and walked down to the indoor pool . It was nice and had a smoothie bar but we had to do it our selfs . The hotel is the bomb .