Chapter 18 - dont jump out of that window

JAME'S POV

Connor way of acting was different then usual, he seemed as if he had a dirty secret. I feel that I might like Carmen, but that's going to have to wait until we arrive. but my gut says I like autumn.

AUTUMN'S POV

I ran down stairs into the living room .
" everyone up ! "
" what's going on ? " nash said .
" the vamps are coming down to stay . "
just then I heard a really high pitched scream .
" was that hayes " cameron asked.
" no I think it was Kian. " Aaron said.
just then I saw kian running outside on the patio and hayes trailing behind . and of course one of them had a knife.
then when kian wasn't looking he tripped and fell into the pool. all I could see was hayes on the ground laughing . I ran outside to make sure they were alright . but before i could Carmin awoke from her nap and all I saw was her jumping out of her flippin window and into the pool .
" what the hell ? " Ricky said.
" CARMIN , you could have died, hayes what's your problem ? "
" sorry we were just playing knife hunt duh . " hayes stayed.
" um I hope you know that's not a game , you dipshit." Carter stated .
" oh well in hayes land it is . "
then kian kissed Carmin , when they thought nobody was looking , but somebody was . then somebody grab me by my waist . I turned around and I saw that cute British boy , Bradley . all I could do was look at those dimples he has , and them big brown eyes .
" Autumn ? are you okay " taylor said .
" oh crap , we lost her , no we lost her . good job good looking . " hayes stated .
" Hayes shut up . " Autumn said .
then Connor and James walked in and they both just stood with there elegant jaw structures wide open . I followed there eyes with Bradley's arms still around my waist, wow am I not surprised there eyes lead right to kian. wait wrong person Carmin .All of the sudden Tristan , walked over and said to them
" whatcha guys staring at , then looked at me with a smirk . "