Chapter 19 - the note

BRADLEY'S POV

I was holding Autums waist . damn she was so skinny . I felt as if someone was hovering over my shoulder. I looked behind me to see .. nash grier the famous grier of all of the griers . he was walking over to me , so I let go of autumn and walked to nash.
" hey good looking " nash said with a straight face .
" umm .. hi "
" so you have a thing with autumn . well before you think about stealing her , she doesn't like you . " Nash said with a dull tone .
" just chill "
then I walked over to the boys.
" guys we need to talk about something . "
" okay good looking . " James said .
we went upstairs and went into a random room . the room was pink with a black out line . autumns it had to be hers . I saw her phone , I had to look at it . her case was custom, it was me and her when we were 10 .
then I looked at carmins phone case which was next to autumns, and my god it was just Connor . then I saw Tristan come out of the closet with a hot pink bra over his head .
" dude this bra is super small for my boobs , so I decided to put it on my head . "
" take that off you dumb ass . "
James and Connor were just laughing . then I opened this box that was on her night stand . I saw pictures of me & her , just me & a note that I wrote to her when we were 10 . I opened it up and started reading .
dear Autumn ,
I'm sorry to say this but I'm moving soon . I didn't want to say goodbye , so let's say see ya later . I love you with all my heart and soul . you mean a lot to me . I hope I see you again one day. when I see you again I will kiss you and kiss you . and we can booty bump too . babe I'll miss you . Call me and write me please . when you get this I'll already be in England .
love , Bradley