chapter 1 - the siblings

AUTUMNS POV

" WAKE UP AUTUMN " Cameron called .

" IM UP " I yelled down to him .

I got up really quickly because I smelt bacon and eggs yum ! I put on my neon pink bikini with ruffles , my pink crop shirt that says " beach days " and my black high wasted shorts . Then I hurry down stairs to eat .

I went down stairs and found my sister eating leftover pizza ! " Cameron why is Alex eating pizza ! and Alex you know your not aloud to eat pizza! "

" she doesn't like eggs nor bacon so I let her. " cameron said.

CAMERON'S POV

" Alex was hungry so I let her eat some pizza ." I said.

autumn looked mad but then she laughed and said "okay whatever. " I went up stairs to get dressed because Carmin was coming over and I like her a little , so I put my hottest bathing suit on with my orange shirt . " Come on Alex I'm taking u too mom's house. "

ALEX'S POV

They always take me to moms house when they have party's ! I miss everything , and they always brag about the week . " NO! , I want to stay with u guys for the week , I never get too , please can I stay . " " Whatever but if you get annoying I'm taking u to moms. period." Autumn said . Yay ! I get to stay here. I can't wait for tomorrow , and I get to see hayes !!