chapter 29 - your-r dead ?

AUTUMN'S POV

i just sat in the conor balling my eyes out. I was going to get rapped by people from my old school. They were my friends which is the bad part. i know them very well, and we always hung out together. but i couldnt remember there names. WAIT the one guy was justin clever and the other michael cliff . As for the girls all i saw was 1 but i know theres 2 maybe more , but the one girl was ally arch. She hated my my guts and said she was out to get me. Shit, shes going to kill me. I cried even harder i needed to find a way out of here and fast . Then the door slammed open and in came Paige , she had a busted lip and a black eye .
" Paige are you okay " Carmim said .
" Where are we ? " she said in a scared tone.
" This abandoned stupid house"
" How did they get you or even find you ? " Carmin asked .
" They knew I was friends with you guys and then the one girl took me to her car and hit my stomach with a bat then a boy punch my lip and my eye , I'm in so much pain , and they wouldn't stop . " she explained
" Paige omg "
I ran over to her and wrapped her in a hug , she let out sobs . then the door opened again ...

CAMERON'S POV

ugh I hope the girls are okay , I can't let anything happen to them .
" We need to find a way in "
" How they will kill us if they see us " Connor said .
" I have the perfect plan ... "

AUTUMN'S POV

Then he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me out of the room and took me down a hallway , and locked me in a room . I held back the tears , then someone called my name
" Autumn is that you ? "
" Who I-is there "
" Taylor "
" Taylor I can't see you "
" That's because i passed "
" Taylor your not dead stop playing with me "
" Autumn do you see me anywhere ? "
then I had tears coming down my checks and my face got hot and red .
" I know a way out get the key it's I'm the master bed room , it has skulls on it, be carful that's how I died they caught me . I love you autumn " his words fated after that ....