chapter 27 - please dont hurt me

TAYLOR'S POV

I could tell that the girls were super scared , I was also scared . Autumn and Carmin have there own language so there always look at each other , I'm trying to figure it out . Them too are just straight up weird .
" Hi guys wristbands up please . " the lady said.
" You four go to the middle please , seat 13,14,15,16 " she said again .
Autumn was shivering which means she was hella scared . Carmin grabbed my hand I could tell she was also scared . The seating arrangements were
Nash on the outside then autumn next Carmin and me on the liaise as well . I would have preferred the middle but the girls were way scared then us .
" please lift your arms up as the body her will come down , also your waist bar will need to be manual put down . " the intercom stated .
" Taylor I'm really scared " Carmin said .
" It's okay car everything will be okay , just hold my hand "
She placed her hand in mine and the ride started to go up the hill .

AUTUMN'S POV

We started going up the hill , in was straight up but an angle going down , luckily. I grabbed Nash's and Carmins hand. We were so close to the top , my heart was beating fast , the tears were coming because of the cold wind .
Then the ride stopped at the tippy top .......
We went down in full speed everyone on the ride was screaming and yelling . I could see Taylor in tears , that made me laugh a little . I turned to Nash who's eyes were closed , then we went into a loop , Carmins hand was squeezing mine so hard , but I can't blame her . We got off the ride , finally .
" OMG that ride was so much fun and scary at the same time . "
" Taylor started crying " Carmin stated .
" I know i saw " I said laughing .
" Shut up " Taylor said .
- 4 hours of endless fun later -
" We should go to the pool " Taylor suggested .
" It's 8 so we will only have 1 hour because it closes at 10 and we will get home around 8:30 ish " Nash said .
" Sounds good to me ! " Carmin said .
" Idc "
- 45 minutes later it's 8:45 -

Me and Carmin ran to her room and put on our bathing suits she had put on a strapless blue top and black and white zigzag bottoms , as for me I put on a strapless white top and floral bottoms . I put on my white dress as a cover up and Carmin put on a blue one .
We all meaning , Tay , Nash , Carmin , and me . Went down to the pool.
It closes in 1 hour so let's get in . I shoved Carmin in
" Bruh now my hairs wet " she stated .
" so what "
Then someone grabbed me by my arm and covered my mouth , it wasn't Nash nor Taylor because they were already in the pool , nobody saw me .
The girl pulled me into the woods , and put up a knife.
" did you miss me ? " she asked .
" AUTUMN ! Where are you ?? " Nash screamed.
I tried yelling back but she had her hand over my mouth . Then she picked me up and carried me deeper in the woods , I heard gun shots from the pull and screams . We arrived at this abandoned house in the middle of the creepy woods. The knife was still to my neck , so I didn't try to run away . I felt the tears running down my face , luckily I had my flip flops on or my feet would be all scratched up .
She pushed me with hard force into a room . I ran into a corner .
There was blood and scratches all over the walls and ground . I look around nobody it was pitch dark , I held in my cry's .... Then the door open and another girl came in it was Carmin but she was unconscious.
The door opened again and a boy he looked like 18-19 about our age came in , he throw me little panty's and a see through bra , he gave Carmin the same thing .
" Put this on now " He said
His voice was deep as hell .
" NOW , or you suffer the consequences " he said again
I pulled my clothes off and put it on .
" nice body you have , I can't wait to touch it " He said .
" ew you creep " I said faintly holding the tears back .
" What did you say , I'll pull you on this bed now , or maybe I'll pull the trigger , I bet your boyfriends wouldn't like that . You have to do as we say or pretty 8pack boy dies , his life is in your friends hands and Nash's is in yours , so be carful with what you say . " he said .
" how do you know him "
" I know you , and I've been stalking your every move , I've been dreaming of layer a finger on you since day one , now follow me" he said in a creepy voice .
I did what he said and followed , I saw Nash and Taylor on the floor with no clothes on . Nash's face was bloody and cut . I looked over again and a girl was on Taylor , he was crying , she kept hitting him , and kissing all over his body .
" Your going to rrrrr-ape us ? "
" All four of us have been dying to lay a finger on you guys there for yes , and you have no control over it , after that we will kill you . "
He put me back in the room and I sat there crying , I'm going to be rapped ....