chapter 32 - dinner

CARMIN'S POV

Autumn wasnt doing so good, after everything happend. Bradley,Connor,Tristin,and James had to leave and go back home because of there school starting soon. They said they would keep in touch but not even one of them have texted or call since the night they left. She keeps saying how much she misses Bradley and that she'll never love another boy. I try to tell her other boys are interested in her but she doesn't belive me. Everyone is going to dinner tonight to clear our minds and just have fun. I ran upstairs to help get Autumn ready.

" Get up off your bed, put your phone down and lets get ready. You havent stepped foot out of this house for 3 weeks straight. "

" Could you help me get dressed, i want to feel pretty again. "

" Autumn have you eaten ? "

" Yes but not that much. Why do you ask ? "

" You just feel lighter then ususal. But come on let me pick an outfit out. "

I pull out a dress which was white at the top and gold and silver with atzec printing at the bottom. Next i pulled out gold pumps and a ring that said " love " . As for myself i got a blue dress with lace around the edges. Then white pumps and a ring that said " forever " As for our hair i put mine in a sock bun and curled Autumns hair.

" Girls lets go ! " Cameron yelled.

We went down stairs and all of their jaws dropped when they saw both of us....