chapter 24 - date ?

AUTUMN'S POV

I felt a hand touch me and I turned around , it was Bradley .
" sorry I didn't mean to scare you there "
" it's fine "
" you jumped a little bit there though " he said laughing .
" yeah me and Carmin are always getting pranked so i get scared a lot "
" Well I wanted to know if you and Carmin wanted to go to lunch today ? I mean Connor would come too . "
" I would love that ! , but where ? "
" It's a surprise, but we're something fancy . "
" Okay ! let me go get changed and tell Carmin , how about we meet up downstairs in 2 hours ? "
" sounds good to me , I have to make reservations "
" bye "
I went upstairs and Carmin was on my bed .
" Why are you up here ? "
" I was waiting for you duh , Connor said You , Brad , and me were going to lunch "
" IKR !! I'm so excited! "
Carmin and I tried on many dresses , First a baby blue flare dress , but it wasn't fanny enough. Then a silk blue flower dress , which didn't look right on her , and finally the perfect dress , a blue strapless dress . She put it on , she looks incredible.
" Your turn " she said
I tried on many also , first a yellow dress , I looked hideous in , then a white dress , which I knew I was going to get dirty , finally I found a beautiful dress , it was pink with diamonds around it ( fake diamonds lol ) . I twirled in the mirror , I felt pretty today . We went to my walk in closet and pick out shoes , Carmin got silver flats with a bow , and I got white sandles with a bow . We walked out and into my bathroom . I applied pink eye shadow & medium mascara, and put some eye liner one . So pulled out my pink lipgloss and put it on my lips . Carmin put blue eyeshadow and medium mascara with a little bit of eye liner . She put nude lipgloss that made her lips glossy . I did my hair in a french fishtail braid into a bun , and Carmin did a fishtail braid . The last touch was jewelry , Carmin put on stacked braclets , and a diamond neck less , I put on my pandora braclet , and my pink ear ringings .
We took so many pictures in the mirror .
I posted one saying
@autumndallas - Lunch today with @car.reynolds & @bradleywillsimpsion & @imcalledconnor 😍
we went down stairs , trying not to fall .
" You look amazing autumn " Bradley said
" you look beautiful " Connor said .
" you don't look bad your self " I said .
" Thank you so much " Carmin said .
" well let's roll out to eat , I'm starving " Bradley said .
we arrived and it was so nice inside . then we saw James with a girl ... she was beautiful , long blonde hair , skinny , and a misty blue .
the waiter sat us down , I texted james .
to james ⚡️
" I see you "
from James ⚡️
" whatcha talking about loser "
to James ⚡️
" I'm with Bradley and Connor and Carmin at the same restaurant, stupid "
From James ⚡️
" oh ha , do you like my girl "
To James ⚡️
" yes she's very pretty , what's her name ? "
from James ⚡️
" Her name is paige "
to James ⚡️
" okay well bye I'm at lunch stupid .
from James ⚡️
" me too loser , bye "
the waiter came over , what would you guys like to drink ?