I

Taehyung was putting his extra stuffs before heading to the next class when someone slammed him into the lockers, caging him between his arms.
Tae gasped by the sudden jolt and looked up at the person.

"Jungk-

"Did you miss me?" Jungkook uttered leaning closer to Tae.

" J-Jungkook..let go, someone might see us " Tae blushed as he quickly glanced around.

"Don't worry,no one is here except.. you.. and..me" He said seductively looking deep into his eyes.
.
"So did you miss me?" He asked again leaning more closer to him.

Taehyung shook his head as 'no' making the other pout at his answer.
Taehyung giggled seeing offended look on Jungkook's face only to gasp the very next moment when the other pinned his both hands above his head.

" trying to be naughty with me...huh?... guess you need some punishment"

" Jungk..umm..."

Jungkook started kissing him hungrily, Tae tried to kiss him back with equal fervor wrapping his arms around kook's neck while that sweet smile never left his face.
God he was so much in love with Jungkook....

Taehyung was the first to pull back and lovingly stared at the man infront of him.
"i love you Jungkook "

Jungkook hummed as he pulled him by his waist, one hand trying to unbutton Taehyung's shirt.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand. "Not now...not here"
"I'm already late for the class, I should leave now"

"And Who told you I'm done giving you punishments?" Jungkook traced his fingers from Tae's lips to his chest.

Taehyung slapped off his hands.
"Jungkook, we are in university, also I'm getting late for the next class, so control your hormones"

Jungkook pouted as he hugged him. "Sometimes you're too mean..."

"Um I know...and I'm sorry for that" He kissed on the side of kook's neck before pulling back.

Tae was about to go when Jungkook stopped him by his wrist.

"will meet you at night"

Taehyung widened his eyes when someone particular flashed in his mind.

"Dad"

"it's daddy, baby " Jungkook chuckled only to earn a light slap on his shoulder from Taehyung.

"Pervert. I'm talking about my Dad, he almost saw you yesterday, he's already suspicious and if he got to know about us he'll definitely kill me....along with you, so it's better-"

"but I want cuddles..." Jungkook whined making the other flustered.
He waited for Tae's reply before he continued.
.
"ok then I have my own ways "

"What ways ?" Tae asked Immediately panicked by Jungkook's statement.

"Aren't you getting late now ?"
Kook said folding his arms over his chest.

"of course I'm getting late but tell me first what you're going to do "

"Wait for tonight "

Taehyung sighed as he knew Jungkook was not going to tell him anyhow.

"ok but please don't do anything foolish..hm? I don't want you to get in any kind of trouble. I love you so much"
He tiptoed as he kissed Jungkook on his cheek.

Jungkook kept on staring at him without uttering a single word.

"Bye " Tae waved him bye.
Jungkook nodded and waved him too.