VI

"Jeon uncle"

Taemin squealed in delight seeing the familiar figure at the door. He ran to him who grasped the boy in his arms ,lifting him up and spinning him around while giggling with him.
The hall resonated with Taemin's cute giggles which surely reached to Taehyung's ears who was coming down the stairs. His eyes curiously went to the person.
The person whom he least wanted to see, actually never wanted to see again. The person who caused so much pain to him. The pain that almost had became unbearable for him few years back.

"Mama~" Taemin chirped as soon as his eyes went to Taehyung which also made Jungkook to look at the said person.
"Tae.."
Jungkook let out a small voice. His lips stretched into an instant smile while his eyes filled with tears of happiness. He couldn't believe that he was seeing Taehyung right in front of him whom he was yearning to see and was searching desperately for 5 years now.

"Mama~ look Jeon Uncle ish hewre.."
A tear escaped from Jungkook's eyes when he comprehended Taemin's words.
"mama~" The boy called out again when he got no response from Taehyung as he ran to him and held his now sweaty hands, pulling him towards where Jungkook was standing.

"T-Tae..I-

"Dadda, you forgot this" Taera said showing the huge bunny plushie to his Dad, totally unaware that how her words stabbed Tae's already stabbed heart.
He stared at Taera for few seconds before bringing his gaze again to Jungkook who was fondly looking at Taemin with brimming eyes.

"thish is for you" she said giving the plushie to Taemin. "Dadda bought this for you"

"mama~ can I take thish?" He shook his Mama's hands for the permission.
"Mama~?"

"of course you can! Look how sweetly she's giving you and moreover this is bought by your Jeon uncle" It was Mrs Han who replied breaking both Jungkook and Taehyung's trance.

Jungkook blinked his tears away as he bowed to Mrs Han with a soft smile.

"really!!...it'sh sho big..!" Taemin immediately took the plushie and hugged it lovingly.
"thank you sho much Jeon uncle" he now hugged Jungkook's legs making him look down at him. Jungkook smiled before kneeling down to Taemin's level and embraced him into a fatherly hug. He pecked him on his cheeks.

Taehyung clenched his fists and closed his eyes, not wanting to face the scene infront of him. It was causing him pain and anger at the same time.

"enough of greetings now... aren't you all hungry at all?" Mrs Han chirped.

"Taera ish hungwry"

Mrs Han smiled at her before darting his to Taehyung.
"Tae...Tae?"

"Hm?"

"come, I need your help "

>>>>>>>>

Leaving behind the chirpings of Taemin and Taera, the dinner almost went in silence which didn't get unnoticed by Mrs Han. She surely noticed how Taehyung didn't even utter a single word between the dinner which occasionally remined her of Taehyung's condition 4 years back. She also felt something strange in Jungkook's behavior who's eyes never left Taehyung for once while Taehyung didn't spare him a glance, totally ignoring him like the other person doesn't exist.

"Taemin, be careful." He said glancing at both the kids who were running up the stairs. The boy was little too excited to show his toys to his Taera noona that he barely heard his mom's worried voice.
"Taemin, slow down bub..you will fall--Ahjumma I'll do the dishes ,you go with them please"

Mrs Han nodded and left.

Taehyung started collecting the plates,totally ignoring the person standing behind him.

"T-Tae..."
.
"You don't k-know how h-happy I'm today after seeing y-you safe and sound"
.
"And Taemin..." he smiled through his tears.
"I'm happy that he only got my features not my personality"

Taehyung froze.He clearly remembers that he didn't mention about his pregnancy to Jungkook 5 years back...so how?

"Our son, he's -"

Tahyung turned to Jungkook fisting his collars furiously.
"HOW DARE YOU TO CALL HIM 'OUR'!!!?? HE IS MY CHILD!! ONLY MY!! HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A JERK LIKE YOU !!" He pushed Jungkook with all his strength.

Feeling a sudden shot of pain in his heart, Jungkook just stared at Taehyung's face with his brimming eyes.

"T-Tae..I'm s-sorry...I'm so sorry...I kno-"

"SORRY? WHAT ARE YOU SORRY FOR?... FOR PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS...FOR DESTROYING MY CAREER...OR FOR RUINING MY WHOLE GODDAMN LIFE !!!!
He snapped, glaring down straight at Jungkook.

Chest heaving up and down as Jungkook contained his sobs within himself.
He finally raised his head, meeting the cold eyes of Taehyung. It wrenched his heart upon seeing Taehyung's eyes held no emotions...or actually he didn't want to accept the reality which showed only hatred in Tae's eyes for him.

"T-Tae..." he tried to reach Taehyung who harshly yanked his hands away.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?!!! AREN'T YOU SATISFIED ENOUGH , EVEN AFTER DESTROYING ME TO THIS EXTENT?!!!... OR YOU'LL BE CONTENTED AFTER BREAKING ME COMPLETELY ?!!!

Jungkook shook his head several times denying Taehyung's words.
"P-please listen to me once T-Tae"

"AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME, YOU STILL THINK THAT-

"I love you... I really love you Tae"

Taehyung heart almost stopped hearing those three words for the first time from Jungkook. Yes it was for the first time. Before when they were in relationship Jungkook never uttered those words.. it was always Taehyung.
He briefly closed his eyes in annoyance as that known feeling rushed to his whole body, making him weak like he was before...and realizing that Jungkook still effects him was a disappointment he felt to himself.

"i-i know I don't d-deserve f-forgiveness after w-what I did to y-you..." he gulped down the formed lump in his throat as he tried to suppress his tears which were trying to escape down the eyes.
"I'm r-really very ashamed of what I did to y-you... I know these w-words can't wash up the s-sins I have done in past... can't make up the things I already m-messed up... can't bring the things back I snatched away from you... I know n-nothing can take away the p-pain I caused you..." Jungkook sobbed, clutching his hurting chest..
"But this one time I want do s-something right Tae, I w-want to give all the h-happiness that I s-snatched away from both of you...I want to be with you and Taemin.
"I'm c-changed Tae...please believe me... just one chance please..give me just one chance to prove that I'm changed... "
he begged kneeling down and clasping his hands miserably.

"Changed?" He chuckled bitterly.
"People like you can never change Jungkook... you only suffocate me...disgust me. And now I have no other feeling than hatred towards you"

Jungkook's hands covered his face, tears slipping through his fingers as he cried out at the shattering of his heart.
Regretting every choice he made in his life was the another level of pain that seemed unbearable to suffer.

>>>>>>>>

Taehyung's blurry vision darted to his sleeping son then at the bunny plushie that was tightly hugged by the sleeping boy.
He pulled out that plushie and threw it.
"I'll not let even the shadow of that person fall on you.."

He wiped his tears of his puffy red eyes as he grabbed his phone from the side table and dialed a particular number.

"Hello"

"you really surprised me..I mean it's always me who-"

"i was m-missing you"

....

"Yoon?..."

"uh yeah...sorry...but what did you just said?... y-you were missing m-me?...And Yoon?...am I dreaming ?" Those last three words Yoongi mumbled to himself.

"hm I was missing you Yoon...C-can I request you something for ?

"you don't have request Tae, just order."

"I want our marriage as soon as possible..."

____________________________________________