VII

Jungkook leaned his back on the wall, sitting on the cold floor of the balcony. He closed his eyes letting all his tears to stream down his pale cheeks.

"He's my child ! He has nothing to do with a jerk like you!"

"Promise me dadda, you won't cry again"

"These crocodile tears won't wash your sins"

"People like you can never change Jungkook"

"Think about us Jungkook...I, mom, Jinnie everyone loves you"

"go k!ll yourself!"

"You suffocate me Jungkook"

"I deserve to d!e"

"Please Don't hate me hyung"

Jungkook tugged his hairs crying pathetically, trying to escape from those words that were continuously ringing in his head.
His sobs became louder feeling the shooting pain passing through his heart... and then he felt soft hands reaching to his cheeks, wiping his tears off.... providing the calmness he needed most at that time.

"Dadda.."

Jungkook opened his eyes only to find Taera's glossy eyes staring at him in concern. Jungkook's heart clenched seeing his daughter's teary eyes. He wiped his own tears hurriedly not wanting to show this miserable side of his.

"Baby why are you still awake?"

"Becawse my Dadda ish awake too..."

Jungkook smiled through his tears at her innocent words.

"Dadda promised me that he'll not crwy again but he broke his promish" she pouted with her glossy eyes.

Jungkook pulled Taera softly and made her sit on his lap as he kissed her on forehead.

"Dadda is sorry for breaking his promise" Jungkook took hold of her hands as he kissed on it. His tears fell on Taera's soft hands in the process.
"Your Dadda is bad, very b-bad"

"No he's not bad" Taera hugged him at an instant. "He's not bad, he can never be bad.."

Jungkook heart wrecked with every good word that left from Taera's mouth for him. He sobbed louder embracing the girl close to his heart.

___________________

[Next Day]

"Mama~" Taemin whined stomping his foot on the floor as he tugged on Taehyung's shirt who was totally ignoring the boy.

"What happened to my Taebear? Why he's whining like this?" Mrs Han asked soflty as she picked up the boy in her arms.

"Hana aunt~ Mama ish not hewlping Taemin to find hish bunny"

Mrs Han looked at Taehyung who was buttoning his sleeves, getting ready for the university.
His face was gloomy while his eyes were swollen because of too much crying.

"i think your Mama is getting late for the school... so Iet me help my bear to find his bunny..ok"

"reawlly?"

"hm, but first.." she put Taemin down.
"Let me help your Mama to pack his lunch..ok? Till then go and play with your other toys"

Taemin pouted at first but then nodded.

"It's ok Ahjumma..I'll grab something from cafeteria"

"You haven't had your breakfast... and I'm sure you'll forget about the lunch too...so let m-"