V

AFTER 5 YEARS:
IN DAEGU

Taehyung lowered the window of the car, allowing the cold breeze to hit his face as he slided back the black locks falling over his forehead.
He closed his eyes and the only thing that flashed into his mind was the precious smile of his son.

The smile that have been the only source of his happiness, the smile that makes all his tiredness vanish after a tiring day, the smile that helped him to come out of his miserable past, the smile that encouraged him to move on, the smile

The smile that have been the only source of his happiness, the smile that makes all his tiredness vanish after a tiring day, the smile that helped him to come out of his miserable past, the smile that encouraged him to move on, the smile...he has been living for.

A tear escaped from Tae's eyes while lips stretched into a soft smile.
He can't believe that it took him 5 years to come out of that nightmare, that pain, that misery given by someone whom he loved blindly.

"Hey...you alright?" Yoongi asked ,glancing at Taehyung as he drove the car.

"Y-yeah" Taehyung replied stuttering as he quickly wiped that single tear.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked again still not satisfied by the Tae's answer.

"Hm...I'm really ok, it's just..I was thinking about Taemin... I think he started liking you" he smiled glancing at Yoongi.

"And what about you?"

This sudden question almost froze Taehyung, not knowing what to answer. While Yoongi was quick to notice his nervousness.

"Hey,relax..I was just kidding. No need to be stressed out..ok... we still have time.." Yoongi assured him while smiling as he placed his own hands on Taehyung's soft ones.

Taehyung gave him a small smile before softly pulling his hands back.

"c-can you stop here please " Taehyung requested.

"here? " Yoongi asked stopping the car.

"yeah I want to buy some groceries"

"ok I'll wait-

"no no, you don't have to, I'll walk home by my own.. it's not far from here. Also you're getting late for the office, you're lunch time is almost about to over."

Yoongi just stared at Taehyung before nodding his head as yes. Taehyung took his backpack and got out of the car.

"Thank you" he bowed and was about to leave when-

"Tae"
Taehyung turned back.

"For Taemin" he said giving a box of chocolates.
"I would have given him these personally but you know...I really hate my hectic schedules." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's ok,I'll give this to him.. but you know, you're spoiling him with these things " Tae pouted then smiled.

Yoongi chuckled. "That's what Dads do"

Taehyung's smile almost dropped at that particular word but he still managed to force a smile on his face as he waved him bye.

He inhaled deeply. He didn't know why but whenever he's with Yoongi (his soon to be husband) he feels like he's betraying him by giving him hopes.

He's afraid that he might not be able to return the equal love which he's receiving from him. He might have faced and came out of his awful past but he's still afraid to fall in love again.
If it's wouldn't for Taemin's happiness he would have never agreed to get married.

>>>>>>>>

"Mama~" Taemin squealed in delight seeing Taehyung. He ran to him who immediately picked him up as he showered him with lots of kisses all over his face.

"I missed my baby so much" Tae uttered in baby voice.

"Taemin mishhed Mama too~" Taemin said burying his face in Tae's neck while Taehyung softly patted the boy on his back.

"Yah you both miss only each other, no one loves this old lady"
Mrs. Han who was coming out from the kitchen with a glass of water in her hand pouted.

"Mama~ look Hana aunt ish jealoush" Taemin whispered into Tae's ear who chuckled lowly at his son's cuteness.

"She's indeed jealous...um..what should we do now? hm?" He whispered back.

Taehyung cooed at his son's cuteness when he saw how his baby has made a thinking expression by tapping his small forefinger on his fluffy cheek.
"Umm...let'sh give her a hug too"

"Oh my baby bun is so smart" Taehyung pinched Taemin's cheek as he got up with Taemin in his arms and side hugged his aunt.

"We love you sho much" Taehyung and Taemin uttered in sinc.

"I love you two more" She smiled as she pecked on Tae's forehead and Taemin's cheek who giggled.

"How's your day?"

"It was good..."
"I hope he didn't bother you"

"He's my child too... so stop doing these formalities or I will throw you out of this house "

Taehyung chuckled "my apologies"

"You must be tired,go and get changed while I prepare something to eat."

"I was tired but after seeing him all my tiredness went away" he looked at his son who was now hugging him like a koala. He soflty pulled the boy and cupped his bread cheeks.

"Looks like my baby really missed Mama so much"
He pecked on his lips.

"Thish much " Taemin stretched his little arms as wide as he could, Taehyung fondly smiled at his child.

"Mama~ you know I got one new friend today..no.." he counted on his fingers "two new friendsh today."

"Baby it's three, put one finger down...yeah that's two..."

"Taera noona and...Jeon uncle"

Taehyung looked at his aunt while frowning in confusion, barely understanding the things his son was talking about.

"Remember I told you about that 'single parent' whom I agreed to give the guest house on rent. He shifted here today in the morning. Taemin is talking about him and his daughter, right Taebear?
Taemin fervently nodded showing his precious bunny smile.

"Ah yes, I also invited them on dinner today." She informed to Tae.

"that's good, I would also love to meet my baby's new friendsh" he said giving a peck on Taemin's bread cheeks.

____________________________________________