III

It was about 3:30 am when Jungkook woke up ,he glanced at the person lying next to him.

He stared at Tae for awhile before clicking the picture of his bare body. He'll be needing it in order to show Jackson that he truly won the bet, he can't risk it right?

After putting the phone back in the shelves Jungkook slowly shook Tae who whined for letting him sleep a little more but nonetheless he woke up when he realized where he was actually sleeping.
He checked the time.

"Jungkook it's almost 4 am, we need to hurry up or my dad...no no" he shook his head shrugging those horrifying thoughts.

"we? Can you go home by yourself?...you know.. I have some important work to do"
Taehyung stared at Jungkook for awhile before nodding his head as yes.

"ok I'll go by myself" he smiled.

"umm..Jungkook c-can you pass me m-my clothes " he stuttered due to shyness as he pointed at his clothes which were lying on the floor.

Jungkook hummed in response.

Taehyung winced when he tried to sit up for wearing his clothes. His lower back was aching as hell probably because it was his first time moreover Jungkook was rough too.
But still he somehow managed to wear his clothes.

"Jungkook I'm leaving now " he said eyeing the other who was busy with his phone.

Jungkook just hummed but flinched when suddenly Taehyung hugged him.

"Now It's getting more and more harder for me to stay away from you....I love you so much, Jungkook"

Jungkook closed his eyes as he hugged him back.

"me too"

Taehyung may not have said this but deep in his heart he always wanted Jungkook to reply him those same '3 magical words ' which he was yearing to hear.

They pulled back after few minutes.
Taehyung pecked Jungkook on his cheeks before waving him bye.

Jungkook closed the door as he dialed a certain number.

"Hello Yugyeom, I'm going to Busan for few weeks...I really need some fresh air...yeah and don't forget to submit my leave request. "

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taehyung pouted as he glanced at his wrist watch.
He was sitting on the bleachers in the school playground waiting for Jungkook where they usually meet during the lunch time.

"Is he busy today?... should I call him?...what if he's really busy?" He again pouted as he got up leaving for his next class.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Being in insanely love with Jungkook, Taehyung started feeling worried about him when he didn't show up for straight 4 days.
Jungkook was neither answering his calls nor his text was making it worst for Taehyung. That poor innocent soul was hella worried for Jungkook, still oblivious to the fact that he himself is being used and been throw like trash by him.

Jimin too noticed his friend's distressed condition so he suggested him to ask Jungkook's friend about his whereabouts.
Taehyung asked one of his friend whom he had seen tagging along with Jungkook more often. (i.e. Yugyeom ) .
Yugyeom informed him that Jungkook is in Busan to attend his hyung's marriage ceremony ,also he wanted to spent some time with his parents.

And that's when everything started making sense to Taehyung 'He must be busy in preparation of his hyung's wedding that's why he didn't get time to answer his calls or text', right?
(Love is indeed blind and sometimes can be foolish too. )