VIII

"you found it" Taehyung furrowed his brows seeing that familiar bunny plushie. 

"I didn't...sho Jeon uncle bought me a new one" he giggled hugging his bunny.
"Mama~ see Jeon uncle also bought me sho many toys and chocolatesh"

And that's when Taehyung's eyes fell on bunch of new toys and box of chocolates, which only enraged his anger more towards Jungkook.
He angrily picked up all the toys and chocolates before marching to the guest house.

>>>>>>>>>

"Joon uncle, Dadda and I are misshing you so much.. and Jinnie uncle too" Taera chirped on the face call. Jungkook smiled at her as he fed her spoonful rice.

"We are missing you too princess... so when you and your busy Dadda are coming to meet us? Hm?"

"Dadda, when we will go?" She whispered after gulping the food down.

Jungkook chuckled at her cuteness as he answered.
"Next Sunday"

"Next Sunday, uncle Joon"

"That's too long, ask your Dadda to-"

Both Taera and Jungkook flinched when the door slammed open revealing infuriated Taehyung.
He harshly threw the toys and the chocolates infront of Jungkook.

"T-Tae" Jungkook mumbled as he got up.

"What do you want?!!! Why you are doing all this ?!! What I had ever done to you?!!...Why Can't you see my happiness at all?!!... why can't you just leave me and my son alone?!!!"
Taehyung yelled exasperatedly making Taera flinch.

"Tae,c-can we t-talk outside p-please?" Jungkook almost pleaded seeing his daughter's frightened face who was clutching his sleeves trying to hide herself behind Jungkook.

"why?... are you afraid that your daughter will come to know about your dirty deeds?" he said eyeing Taera.

"T-tae p-please.." Jungkook pleaded clasping his hands

"let her too know about your cheap side which you are hiding brilliantly behind this innocent face of yours."
"....Don't know after ruining how many lives you will be relieved..."

Jungkook's eyes lowered in guilt as the tears he was suppressing down started falling down his ashen cheeks.

"But. I will not let you ruin my son's life.
Stay. away. from. Taemin....  I won't let you manipulate my child the way you manipulated me.
I won't let you hurt my baby the way you hurt me "
His voice held warn as well as hatred towards Jungkook.
He glared at Jungkook for the last time before leaving the site.

"Dadda.." Taera hugged Jungkook's knees who immediately picked her up in his arms. She hugged Jungkook curling her arms around his neck.
Jungkook patted her back softly mumbling comforting words to her.
"T-Tae uncle..he ish so bad.." she uttered in brittle voice.

"N-no baby, he's not."

"But he yelled at you again and made you cry..."

Jungkook immediately wiped off his tears.

"I'm not crying..see..." he made Taera look at him.

"and Tae uncle is not bad. He is just mad at me... because I-I...g-gave these many chocolates to Taemin which can harm his little b-bunny teeth..so-"

"I don't want to live here...Dadda...let's go back to Joon uncle's house"

Jungkook just stared at her before giving a peck on her forehead. "We will"

>>>>>>>

"What I have taught you Taemin? Didn't I tell you not to take anything from strangers?" Taehyung asked crossing his arms which sounded more like scolding.
"Am i not providing you enough that now you started taking things from strangers" he scolded again.

The boy almost teared up hearing his Mama as it was the first Taehyung was talking to him like this.

"M-mama...I-I..."

"Tae..why are you scolding him like this? He asked me before taking all those things, do you really think he'll ever violate your teachings?"
Taehyung felt bad for scolding Taemin, he knew it was not Taemin's fault... it all happened because he himself went weak on controlling his emotions.

He kneeled down to Taemin's level. His heart ached seeing his baby's crying face.
"Mama is sorry for scolding Taemin... like really really sorry" He said wiping Taemin's face soflty.

....

"umm... Tomorrow mama will take Taemin to shopping and buy lots of toys for him."

....

"Did you ate all the chocolates which Yoon Uncle sent you?... Taemin...Won't you talk to your mama now?" He pouted.

"....Taemin wantsh to go to park with Mama"

Taehyung chuckled "that's it? Ok...Mama, Taemin and Hana aunt...we all go to park tomorrow... happy?"

Taemin nodded fervently.

"but i can't see my baby's bunny smile yet.." he pecked on his lips.
Taemin giggled as he kissed Tae on his cheeks.

Tae picked him in arms as he headed towards his bedroom.

"Mama~"

"hm?"

"Jeon uncle"

Tae sighed hearing that particular name. "What about him?"

"Jeon uncle lovesh Taera noona sho much... my Dadda..he'll also love me thish much?"

....

"mama~"

"no, he'll love you more than that"
He put Taemin on the bed as he covered him with duvet while he himself laid beside him.

"reawlly!

Taehyung nodded. "Yoon Uncle..y-your D-dadda, he loves you sooo much, you know?"

Taemin pouted "but Yoon Uncle never comesh to meet Taemin"

"thats because he's busy with work now. You want to meet him?"
Taemin nodded.

"ok then I'll ask Yoon uncle to meet my baby... now sleep,it's late" he kissed him on his forehead.
.
.
.
.
.
"I love you. I love you Tae. I want to be with you and Taemin..." 

"why he still effects me...why it hurts so much when I see tears in his doe eyes....why I feel like I should forgive him and accept him whenever he says sorry... is he really changed?..."

He can't change, right? He is still the same Jungkook while...I'm still the same stupid Taehyung.

____________________________________________

Please let me know if you are liking this story or not by voting and commenting.
Don't be a ghost reader,please.
It's just my 4-5 sweeties who always vote and comment...and I'm really thankful to them. It's them only who encourage me to write and publish new chapters. 🤍