II 🔞

AFTER TWO DAYS ~
AT NIGHT AROUND 10:00 PM.

Taehyung was pacing back and forth in his room in worry while holding his phone in hand.
He flinched when the phone rang, he immediately picked the call.
"Hello Jungkook,please don't-"

"I'm infront of your gate "

"Ah! I told you not to come, what if my -"

"You're coming? Or should I come ?"

"no no ,I'm coming " with this he threw the phone on his bed as he took quick steps towards the exit.

Once he reached there he saw Jungkook leaning on the gate,waiting for him.

"jungkook"

"Oh you are here ,now come on let's go " He said grabbing Tae's wrist to walk but released soon when Tae didn't budge from there.

"What?"

"where we are going?" Tae asked innocently.

"of course at my house since you said i can't go into yours"

"w-what about your family?, I mean won't they-

"oh no no , they live in Busan so don't worry... there will be only You and Me." Jungkook smiled that seemed more like smirk.
"Shall we go now or you want to spend the whole night like this..chatting on the streets"

"I would love to do that though... "

"Yeah what else could I expect from a nerdy person like you. You're boring as hell"

Jungkook was still in his thoughts when he felt Tae's hands grabbing his own, Tae intertwined their fingers as he looked at Jungkook lovingly.

"I love you Jungkook...more than anything in this whole world "

"why I fcking hate this 'ily' word"

His heart fills with more and more guilt everytime he hear those words from Taehyung but he was too egoistic to admit that. He would never admit the real reason why he was hating those 3 words which are only meant for love and meant to be loved.

"c'mon get on " he said monotonously signing towards his motor bike.

Tae shyly nodded. He slowly wrapped his hands around Jungkook's waist as they soon rode away.

When they reached at Jungkook's apartment, Jungkook showed the whole apartment to Taehyung before entering the the bedroom.

"isn't it too big for only person? " He said as sat on the bed , still roaming his eyes around Jungkook's room.

"Hm it is..but I guess it's perfect for two of us " He said sitting beside Taehyung as he placed one of the hand on Tae's hand.

Tae flushed deep red after grasping his words and actions, his gazed involuntarily lingered down due to shyness.

Jungkook put a finger under Tae's chin as he made him to look at him and without wasting any more time Jungkook smashed his lips on Tae's soft plumpy one as slowly pushed him to the bed. Jungkook was already frustrated with all this drama and all he wanted then was to end it as soon as possible.

He kissed him lustfully while the other responded it with full of love, totally unaware of Jungkook's intentions.

Jungkook forced his tongue into Tae's mouth and twirled it around Tae's, tasting each and every part of it.

Taehyung was in total pleasure while kissing his love of life when he felt Jungkook's hand sneaking around his waist most probably trying to unbuckle his jeans.