𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

"Is he saying anything?", Fury asked over the radio.

"Nope, not a word.", Nat replied.

"Just get him here. We're low on time.", Fury demanded.

"I don't like it.", Steve says looking at Loki.

"Neither do I.", you say standing next to him, arms crossed in front of your chest.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?", Tony sassed.

"I don't remember it being that easy.", Steve said.

"Yeah this guy packs a wallop. He's up to something.", you say supporting Steve.

"Still you are pretty spry for an older fellow. What's your thing, Pilates?", Tony asked.

"What?", Steve asked confused.

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple of things doing time as a capsicle.", Tony said proud of his new nickname for Cap.

"And what about you ice pop? What's your deal?", he asked turning to you.

"None of your buisness Tin-Can.", you sassed back at which Tony glared at you. The man thinks only he can think of nicknames.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in.", Steve spoke up staring at him.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you.", he said back.

"Where is this coming from?", Nat said looking out of the windshield as the clouds darkened and thunder and lightning rumbled.

Loki looked up slightly, fear clearly showing in his eyes.

"What's wrong? Scared of a little lightning?", Steve mocked the God.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows.", he responded.

All of a sudden, a loud thud is heard from the top, making everyone jump. You make a spear from ice as Tony puts on his helmet opening the hatch.

"What are you doing?", you ask the billionaire.

As he walks forward a blonde man with shoulder length hair, a silver armor and red robes jumps on. Before Tony could blast him he was hit by the blonde's hammer. The man grabs Loki by the collar and flew out of the jet.

"And now there's that guy.", Tony sighed in annoyance getting up.

"Another Asgardian?", you ask moving towards him.

"Think that guy's a friendly?", Steve asked after putting on his helmet.

"Doesn't matter,", he states turning towards you three, "If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract is lost."

"Stark we need a plan of attack!", Steve exclaims.

"I have a plan. Attack.", and with that Tony flies out of the jet following after the two Gods.

Sighing, you start walking towards the edge about to jump off, but Steve stops you, "Hey! What are you doing?"

You turn to him and say, "What do you think? Helping", and with that you fall backwards out of the jet.

Your body spins a few times but you then straighten up , your face towards the approaching forest floor. As the floor approaches you get yourself in a standing position and blast cool air out of your hands slowing the speed by which you were falling, and land on one knee. As you land you hear commotion a few feet away and see the flash from Tony's thrusters and start moving in that direction.