Bleeding Gods

Percy was not excited about Thor's presence. He knew that Thor would know about his parentage and the wars he had fought in. He could imagine the two of them trying to rip each other's throats out, and he could imagine the insults that would be tossed back and forth. Either way things went, they would end in a fight. There would be clashing between Greeks and Norse, like with had with the Romans.

Percy followed Tony up to the roof deck that had been used in the battle with Loki. He didn't care for Loki much either. anyone who put his hometown in danger was a not someone he wanted to associate with.

He managed to stand like a normal person as he rode the elevator, keeping negative thoughts to a minimum. This was the least of his troubles. Tony was about to find out who the vigilante in the video was, and Percy wasn't sure how he'd react. So much for keeping the Greek's secret.

The doors slid away to reveal a tall, built man waiting for them. He had streaks shaved into the blonde hair on the side of his head, the rest combed to the front. He wore a leather breastplate and a cape that draped over one side of his shoulders. Matching leather wrist straps were tied around his arms. Notably, a new, black eyepatch covered his right eye. The God of Thunder was standing in front of the Hero of Olympus.

"Ah, Tony Stark, the Man of Iron. It has been a long time since our paths have crossed." Thor exclaimed in his distinct accent.

"Ah, Thor, god of hammers. It's been a while." Tony responded.

"Who is your accomplice? I have never met him." Percy snorted at that, but recovered his appearance.

"This is my new assistant, Percy. Where exactly have you been?" Thor ignored the question, asking one of his own instead.

"That's an unusual name. Would his last name happen to be Jackson?" Thor took in account Percy's age and appearance, aligning them to the stories he had been told.

"Uh, yeah, actually. How do you know that?"

Thor completely disregarded Tony's question again, instead sauntering over to where Percy was glaring at him. Then thunder god looked Percy up and down for a moment, assessing his physique, gaging his power.

"Well, if it isn't the mighty Thor Odinson, Lord of Goats. Heard of me, have you?" Percy snickered.

"Oh, everyone bow before Perseus Jackson, prince of the goldfish!" That one stumped Tony.

"Oof, Thor. I know you're not from earth, but we really have to work on those insults buddy. Do you guys know each other or something?" Tony was puzzled by the interaction of the two mythical beings.

"We don't personally know each other, but Magnus told me about you."

For a moment, just for a split second, Thor's entire persona flickered. He had both eyes again, still blue. His hair was once again long, and now it was fiery red, along with a full beard. He was bigger in stature, with a whole different demeanor. Just as soon as it was there, it left.

Stark was freaking out, trying to figure out what was going on. "Can someone please explain what's happening?!"

"Don't meddle in the affairs of my different forms. We survived just fine for millions of the years without the Greek's help." Thor lectuered at Percy, angry that he triggered a shift in appearance.

"How is Asgard anyways?" The Son of Poseidon shot back with his signature lopsided smile on his face. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Thor lunged at Percy's chest, enraged at the boy for bringing up the recently demolished home of his people. He was fast, but Percy was faster. Before Thor could reach him, Percy pulled out Riptide and uncapped it in one fluid motion. Thor ended up barreling straight towards his sword, the point touching his neck.