The Guardians

The spacecraft was pummeling towards Titan at an alarming rate, buttons flashing and alarms flaring. Hazy blue light casted odd shadows, and reminded Percy of a sci-fi movie, even though he was basically living one. He could see through the windshield of the vessel that there were distorted and broken monuments and structures all throughout the barren wasteland. What happened here?

"I don't think this rig has a self park function." Tony said, hurrying over to the controls. "Peter, get your hand inside this steering gimbal and close those metal things around it. This was made for one big guy, understand? We have to move them at the same time."

Tony frantically tried to emphasize the importance of the manuals to Peter while they swan dived towards one of the collapsed, star-shaped structures.

"TURN! TURN! TURN!" Peter shouted to Tony, as if yelling louder would make them move quicker.

When he saw they weren't rotating swiftly enough, Percy ran behind them and pushed on both their backs at the same time in the direction that they needed to go. The ship began to turn, creaking and grinding, but narrowly escaping the path of destruction, but they didn't get off scot free. With an ear puncturing screech, the side of the ship scraped the metal exterior of the building, puncturing the spot that Tony had carved out to enter the ship beforehand. Soon enough, the hole started to grow and elongate across the entire ship before flying off completely. Strange saw this, and with his quick thinking, he hexed a bubble around the group to soften the rough landing.

The two halves of the spaceship split and detached from one another. It flew off the side and landed just in front of where they were going to land. Percy gripped Tony and Peter tightly, all with their hoods on just in case. The heroes hit the ground hard, skidding through the rocky ground before halting and resting at an angle. They had arrived at their destination.

Once they were sure they had landed safely, Percy helped up Peter while Strange helped up his boss. They were all breathing heavily and were covered in a thin film of dirt and debris from the crash. Tony said something to the doctor, Percy couldn't hear, but when he turned back around Peter was gone.

"Uh, guys?" Percy looked up to the Spiderman hanging from the ceiling by his webs, and he had also removed his mask. "If aliens end up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry."

Tony rolled his eyes. "I don't want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip."

Percy would've laughed, but he could sense whatever Peter was sensing. Something dangerous was watching them.

"I'm trying to say that something is coming."

A small metallic orb rolled across the textured flooring. They all stared at it, not quite sure what to do, but the decision was made for then abruptly as is combusted. The ball erupted into a contained explosion, forcing the four men into the air.

Three figures emerged from the smokey entrance of the ship. One of the humanoid shadows had ominous, red eyes that glowed through the mist. Percy had few seconds to process anything, but he saw as a bluish grey, muscular alien creature flung daggers at Strange, who instantly shot up a deflection and sent his cloak to strangle him.

"THANOS! GAHHHH!" The figure yelled in a very masculine voice, right before the cloak cut off his ability to speak.

It was now visible that the figure with red eyes was just wearing a hood, but they were still a threat with blazing guns and some sort of mechanism attached to their shoes that allowed them to fly. Flying shoes did not bring back good memories for Percy. Tony blasted at him while Percy reimplemented his hood from his suit, morphing his pendent back into Riptide.