Dreams and Visions Pt 1.

The dream starts out beautifully.

The girl rode the white stallion with grace, her skills are unmatchable for a girl as young as her. The melodious laugh rang out across the green fields, reminding Dock of that beautiful day his Lover discovered horseback riding for the first time.

It was a wonderful dream, a memory from the past. Persephone Jackson was a natural when it comes to riding a horse. It was no surprise that at the age of eleven, the young girl has already won several awards from her time competing in many races.

Percy loved her white stallion, a gift from Bruce when he found out about her love for horseback riding. They had been a dynamic duo, the horse and the rider, working together as one powerful machine.

The dream was beautiful until it shattered and Dick Grayson woke up with a cold sweat.

He buried his face in his hands and tried to calm his breathing. Not again...

How long had the girl been haunting his dream? Since her disappearance perhaps.

Dick doesn't mind the dreams, at least he gets to see her. Usually, his vision consists of the past good memories and replays of their bitter depart, but sometimes they show him some of the most bizarre things his girl is supposedly doing, and he remembers them well.

He had thought nothing of it for the longest time but two years ago, when the monsters appeared, he started to doubt that.

Because Percy, in his dream, was fighting Monsters...

'Dreams are doorways to reality.' Someone once said, and Dick had an inkling suspension that his dream might be the bizarre truth.

"Good morning, Officer Grayson. You're looking...alive." Dick gave an apologetic smile to his superior.

"Sorry Chief, rough night..." he explained, rubbing his tired eyes. He had spent the night after his dream, reviewing the 'Percy board' over and over again.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but you have duties right now so I don't care how tired you are, go start your job." The chief said.

"Yes sir." Dick poured himself a cup of coffee and hurried over to his desk and started his day looking over files behind his messy desk.

"Remember, on a battlefield, you not only have to rely on your skills but also your senses. Beware of everything around you!"

Percy paced around just outside the sparring ground, her glowing eyes set on the two circling figures in the arena.

Garfield Logan- Beast Boy, had his eyes masked by a black cloth and was grasping his wooden sword with both hands nervously as he felt around for the movement of his opponent - Robin.

Robin looked bored as he had his wooden sword up and ready to make a strike as soon as Riptide gave the signal.

"Beast boy, your sight had been taken, what is your next best sense in detecting your enemy?"

"Umm, smell?" Gar answered nervously, to which Robin scoffed at but Percy ignored him.

"No, it's your hearing," she corrected. "Reach out with your ears, what do you hear?"

Garfield's elf-like ears twitched and Percy's gaze softened once she realized the boy has located his opponent.

"Begin!" Damien lunged forward and brought his sword down. At the last second, Beast Boy swung up his sword and block the blow just in time before it could hurt him.

"Good, don't lose focus!" Percy shouted.

Nearby, the rest of the team was also training with the other agent. One group, in particular, was practicing self-defense with Owl.