A Glowing Child

Just want to say this before we begin, I don't hate Zatanna! I love her character in Young Justice but for the sake of the story...I'm sorry Zee...Please don't hate me if Zatanna is your favorite character in the series, I really don't want to start a war! Alright, on with the story.

Percy found Dila waiting for her along with seven other demigods. Not the entire Seven, she guessed that the Roman part of the group had already gone back to Camp Jupiter. The rooftop where they gathered overlooked the place where a large group of cops was gathering. Red and blue lights filled the night.

Dila approached the daughter of Poseidon. "Glad you made it, Boss."

"Any updates?" Dila hesitated.

"Kind of," She answered, handing her a clipboard. "Cabin 6 sent out two other guys including Malcolm along with the guy from earlier to reinvestigate the scene."

Percy flipped through the pages on the board. "Interesting, what did they say?"

"Malcolm did an 'Ella-search' as he called it, basically he tore the whole apartment apart and found that the father of the child owed some money to a dangerous person, he fled from his old place to Manhattan with his daughter thinking that they won't track them here but-"

"How destiny fooled them," Percy commented. "How old is the child?"

"About 4 or 5," Dila answered. "Cabin 6 suspect the monster was directed by the villain to abduct the kid in order to get back to the parent."

Percy sighed. "Alright then, we will spit up to find the child."

"About time!" Thalia complained. The gigantic wolf by her side howled in agreement and Thalia patted her in the head. "Let's do this, girl."

"Hold on," Percy said, noticing something. "Why are the heroes here?"

Sure enough, among the midst of the cops were a group of heroes dressed in their colorful clothes.

"Oh yeah," Piper spoke up. "Since Cabin 6 came up with the suspect that the monster might be working with a villain, we thought the heroes could be of some help in this matter."

"Alright fine," Percy sighed. "We will team up with them."

Compared with the agents, there weren't that many heroes at the scene. There was Red Robin and Wondergirl from the Team, Superman, Green Lantern and...Zatanna from the League. Percy tried hard to not look in the magician's direction, she's afraid that if she didn't have her emotions in check she would drown the entire streets within a matter of seconds.

"We sure do have enough people to split up into groups," Superman said, counting up the agents and the heroes.

"I'll lead a squad to search on the ground," Said Lieutenant. "My hunter and I are experts in tracking." Her wolf howled in agreement.

"Great, I'll have Illusion with you then," Riptide said, pushing Illusion in front of her. "You can take PorkPie with you." The said pegasi flew down from the sky and landed near Illusion who joined the two hunters' side with a nervous glance.

"The agents and heroes should be divided up evenly," Storm said, grabbing Katopris from the side as the wind blew around them and lifted them up. "Fire Hammer, Superman, and Green Lantern should come with us and we will search the skies for any signs of gorgons."

Leo rubbed his hands together in anticipation, "Oh yeah! The awesome trio is BACK!" His hair burst into flames. "And with an awesome dragon as a ride, what!?" Festus the dragon creaked with delight on the rooftop, giving everyone a fright as the big metal dragon swooped down and landed right beside Leo with a thump.