One Step Closer

"Are we all ready?"

"Let's do this..."

...

"No, No, No, this is ridiculous!" Green Arrow said, standing up while Black Canary tried half-heartedly to pull him back down. "I mean, you can't expect me-us to believe that!"

"I assure you we are telling the truth," Owl said calmly. "There is no denying it. The proofs are among you, Wonder Woman, Wondergirl, and Aquaman."

"Told you they will deny it," Thalia muttered and Jason silenced her with a raised eyebrow.

"This is simply just..." Superman began.

"Hard to believe?" Wonder Woman offered.

"Yeah..."

Different emotions are displayed everywhere, mostly among the heroes, the Agents on the other hand were all seated calmly in their seats. Nightwing was seated between Wally and Megan, trapped in his own world. The shocking news of the Agents didn't rattle him as much as he expected, they should have seen it coming, with the skills and powers they delivered on the field, also the fact that the monsters all seemed to have a visible hatred and fear for them. It must have been centuries worth of conflict. Yet children of the gods...they are more powerful than they seemed, Diana and Cassie being the case...He had never thought that there would be so many of them running around the world, it makes him wonder how many more are out there.

Riptide stood up from her seat and all the attention was immediately turned to her. "I know it's a lot to take in, us being demigod children of the gods, but rest assured, we are here only to protect the people of this earth. We have families too, among mortals." Her expressions in her sea-green eyes flickered just for a moment and Nightwing could detect love, pain, and conflict within her eyes.

"You mentioned that you want to see where we trained," Preator said, also standing up. "And that is exactly why we are here today, to show you our world."

Wally immediately got excited. "You mean we get to see your base?!" Artemis quickly dragged him back down.

"Yes," Riptide answered. She turned to Aquaman and gave him a nod. Kaldur responded by crossing one arm in front of his chest and bowed towards her. "I trust that you have authorized our entry?"

"Yes, my Lady," Kaldur answered. Confused looks were exchanged between the heroes but they all stood and followed the agents towards the Zeta-tube.

"What has gotten into Kaldur?" Conner asked, quite confused. "I get that gods and demigods are a big thing among Atlantians but he had never bowed to Diana, so what is with Riptide then?"

Nightwing didn't say anything for a moment. "If I were to guess, based on the known evidence, I say she's a demigod of the sea." He said finally. Letting the fact that demigods of other Olympians exist settle in.

"Access granted," The computer announced as they all gathered in front of the Zeta-tube. "Code Half-Blood, Priority Olympian."

The Zeta-tube lights up, but instead of the usual golden color, it was a bright blue color.

"My siblings and I had to do some tweaks in order to connect this bad boy to our camp-uh base," Fire-Hammer explained with a proud look.

"Siblings?" Flash asked.

"Oh, yeah," the curly head agent answered with a bow. "Son of Hephaestus, god of fire and forge, I'm the awesome head counselor of Hephaestus Cabin, the genius, and mastermind behind everything you see today-" Katopris slapped him upside the head.