Announcement

Hey readers! This is your author, thank you so much for your appreciation of this book. I know it's been a while since I updated AOO, but I want to let you know that this book is being rewritten (as you can see from the picture above, those are my notes btw). I'm working on distributing the chapters right now (actually I've already finished the first chapter and working on the second, but the rest's content still had to be worked out), it will be a while before I'm ready to post. Please don't freak out if one day you wake up and all the chapters of this book have been deleted, it just means the new ones are coming out real soon.

The rewritten chapters will contain new elements and fixed plot issues, of course, some classic stuff from the old ones will be kept or revised (we can't forget about Jason's iconic remark on Bruce's adopting issues), please have patience and look forward to the new updates!

Even in the summer, my daily schedules are a mess, so I apologize if I can't give you a clear date of when I will be done considering I've got one other book (My Life Outside the Mythical World) to write in from time to time.

And once again, I'm not much of a good writer so if this revisioned AOO doesn't match your expectation, I'm sorry.

I hope you all have a great day and please await the new Agent of Olympus!

I Purple You~