Life's Biohazards

Michael's Point of View

I raced to the bathroom do get this shit off my suit. It was sticky and gross with a green hue. I wanted to vomit.

"Jenny get in here and help me. I can't do this alone! I'm going to pass out. Its so damn gross! Help!!! That's it I'm going to die! Just go ahead and collect the life insurance."

"Would you stop being such a baby! Its only baby snot. Don't act like you've never dealt with it when our kids were babies."

"Ok but grandchildren snot is different. She only has a quarter of my DNA. Its not like with our kids where it was half my DNA and yours, and we share DNA frequently so it cancels out." Jenny put her hand on her hips.

"That literally makes no sense and you know it. So get out there and love on that baby." She threw a shirt at me and left the bathroom. No one understands me. I walked downstairs to see my Granddaughter Laila. The product of Mikeys one night stand and a 6 month custody battle. And an ass beating from Jenny. I had to admit she was a cute little thing all squeezable and covered in snot. But she was beautiful and I was happy to have another baby girl to spoil. Her disgrace of a mother was white but had Jenny's eyes. She is an angel.

"Its been months and I can't believe I'm a grandfather." Jenny sat next to me with Laila and I couldn't have been anymore happier. Mikey was at the office doing what I used to do and we had to watch the baby for the day.

"I know we're grandparents. Can you imagine that? It felt like yesterday we were being blown up and shot at. God you're getting old." She said eyeing me.

"Ummm. You are pretty old though. Your like 49."

"But I look good though. Says the 58 year old." I rolled my eyes. She was right she looked really good. She yawned and gave Laila to me.

"I think I'm going to take a nap. You can manage for an hour or two right?" I nodded and shooed her away. I was pretty tired myself and leaned back just to rest my eyes.

"Damn it. Michael you can't sleep with a baby in your arms! Give her to me and go clean yourself up."

I looked down at my shirt that was covered in baby slop and boogies. Great.

----------------------------
Sorry. Everything has been so hectic. But spring break starts tomorrow. So i can update all my stories! Sorry its short. Enjoy!

This is the final time I'm gonna say something like this. So chapter seven of this book is clearly difficult for some of y'all to grasp. When someone close to you dies you automatically feel resentment towards everything and everyone trust me I know. Michael was grieving and he took his anger out on his family. Do you get it now? So if you left some bullshit ass comment and its deleted. I'm talking to you. If you ever go back and see your comment isnt there is a 90% chance you ruined my mood and i deleted it. I can take criticism that's not the problem but being nasty is. Starting today I will block people and you don't have to read my story. Why can't this story be how it used to be where we all chilled and enjoyed the story and had fun. I didnt write this story for comments or views. I wrote it for myself. So if a couple people stop reading after this. A fuck was never given to begin with. But to everyone else this doesn't apply to. I love y'all and sorry y'all  had to read my rant.

(March 12, 2015)