Pomp and Circumstance

Michael's Point of View

You know what I literally hate the fact that my last name begins with an M. That means during graduations we have to wait so long. I was sitting in this hot ass auditorium that I had Paulie clear out a whole row. Who sweats through an Armani suit? Exactly no one. Graduations always mean moving on and success. I should've just made them put Mancini in the beginning. So we could get the hell up out of here.

"Jennifer Mancini" the announcer called. Finally! My beautiful wife had just received her doctorate and I could be more happy. It took her five years but she did it. She looked amazing for being 35. The kids were old enough now to pay attention. Mikey was a teenager and Leo was close behind and the triplets were almost 9. She walked across the stage and winked at me. Hashbrowns tomorrow for sure. I texted her telling her to meet us out front because it felt like Satan's laughter in here.

"I can't believe it. Dr. Jennifer Mancini."

"I'm so proud of you Bella" I said while kissing her cheek.

"You should be proud, because I'm going to start making some changes." Jenny has been on my ass about how the company's emissions have been killing sea life and blah blah blah. So she's coming into work tomorrow and holding a meeting with my executives. We went to dinner only for Leo to ruin it because he was too old for the kid's menu. We finally got all the babies to sleep and I took a shower. After one whole week I was finally getting laid! She looked so peaceful lying on her stomach, I hated to wake her but she was gonna learn today.

"No Michael leave me alone you're like 50 go take out your dentures and I have a big day tomorrow."

"I'm 44 that's not even that bad. And I want the cookie. It's been seven whole days. I just want some pu-" She kissed me and straddled my waist. I hadn't noticed she pulled down my boxers. She looked amazing for 35. Everyone at work is gonna be so jealous I have a hot young wife and they don't. Focus Michael. She eased herself onto me and started bouncing. So many hashbrowns.

That Morning

We made our way into the building, I could tell she was nervous about presenting in front of these old men.

"You've got this baby. Yes I saw you practicing in the bathroom mirror." She smiled at me and nodded. We walked into the conference room. "Good morning gentlemen as you know my wife has voiced concerns over the environmental impact of my company and has found possible solutions." She walked up and every eye followed her ass.

"Gentleman I believe the screen is much more interesting. Divert your eyes or I'll do it for you." She started her presentation and I was surprised at how well she spoke. She got the approval of just about everyone.

"So what qualifies you to make such decisions. Other than being a wife?" An old wrinkled looking executive asked while raising a finger to her. She raised an eyebrow. I took a sip of my drink, I knew she could defend herself.

"What qualifies me is my bachelor's in engineering and my doctorate in Biology. Maybe if you worried about your own business, maybe like keeping your wrinkled up penis in your pants, you'd know and do your research on me." I almost spit out my drink. She grabbed her bag and walked out.

"Well gentlemen. I'll see you all soon, and that concludes our meeting." She was fuming.

"How dare he ask for my qualifications? Little old bastard."

"I thought that was pretty hot though. Soooooo..."

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "I don't just always want to be your wife I want to make a name for myself. You know?"

"You don't have anything to prove. And I think we'll make some changes here anyway."

"Yea I hope so. I'll see you at home baby." She said while going to the elevator. I was one lucky son of a bitch.

---------------------------------------

Exactly 13K reads omg Yayyyyy! I think I want the next one shot to be in a kid's POV next chapter. We'll see! I like this shot! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

(December 2, 2014)