Epilogue

9 Months Later

Jenny’s Point of View

I wiped the beads of sweat from my forehead, and I heard one cry and then another. My sons were finally in the world. Michael looked down at the proudly and cut both of their cords. They put the two blue hats on their heads which were already filled with hair.

“Thank you Bella.” Michael said kissing my forehead.

“I’m so tired.” I said smiling.

“You wanna hold your babies?" The nurse asked.

I held my hands out for both of them when I felt a wrenching pain in my stomach. It took the breath out of my lungs.

“Jennifer are you ok? Answer me baby. Doctor Williams what is going on?” Dr. William asked me to put my feet back into the stirrups.

“Oh wow.”

“What in the hell is going on.”

“There’s another baby. Push Jenny the baby is already crowning.” I pushed and pushed and Michael cringed from the pain in his hands because I was squeezing the life out of it. I heard one more cry.

“It’s a girl.” Michael mouth was hanging open.

“I guess you do make girls after all.”

“Triplets what are we gonna do Jenny.”

We were finally released from the hospital and made our way home. We decided on Marcelino and Marciano for the boys. Their names were so similar but I was Michael’s idea; and Liliana for our daughter. We took a DNA test just for my sanity and all three were Michael’s. I couldn’t be any more happy with my family, four sons, a daughter, and a husband who loves all of us. We may have started of rocky but we made it out. We made it over troubled water.

----------------------------------------------------

Cries.  Second story is up tell me what you think

(November 4, 2014)