50. Half-Truths

When you roused the next day, you were breathless, gasping, and so, so hot. You felt his body against yours, his arm around your waist, his mouth between your breasts . . .

It was stifling.

Your toes curled in the sheets when Azriel laved your left breast and squeezed the right.

"Az?" Your voice cracked, hoarse from last night. "What . . ?"

When he tweaked your right nipple, you cried out, surprised by how sensitive it was. Your whole body reacted, twitching, and when the room spun, you scrambled for purchase, fisting a hand in Azriel's black waves.

"Az—"

He hummed against your left nipple and then kissed it, bit it, licked it, sucked it. When you cried out again, it was guttural, ripped from your throat, and your back arched of its own accord.

"Az, I'm—"

Another lick and pinch had your eyes shooting open, and even though you were blinded by the sun, you saw Azriel's black hair, his warm brown skin against yours. Liquid fire pooled in your gut, burning you from the inside out, making you sweat. You babbled and tried to grind against Azriel for relief, but he stopped you with a shadow.

"Fuck, please," you whimpered, taking in big gulps of air.

Azriel pushed himself up so that he could look you in the eye, and what you saw kindled the blaze between your legs. Because in the morning sun, his yellow-green eyes were impossibly bright and brilliant — and arresting and electrifying.

You licked your lips; he glanced at your mouth, hungry. Your stomach did a flip.

"What're you . . ?" you trailed off, still in a daze, still half asleep — still painfully aroused.

"I'm waking you up," he murmured, his voice still deep with sleep. "With a surprise."

"I . . ." You squeezed your thighs and looked down, so Azriel followed your gaze, smirking — and you both listened to your arousal, saw it in the sun. You glanced away, embarrassed, and did a double-take when you saw your breasts. They were covered in bite marks, and Azriel must've been playing with your nipples for a long time because they were unremittingly stiff and swollen and, worst of all, sensitive. "Azriel, what the fuck?"

"I've been at this for an hour," he said, proud of himself. "You almost woke up a few times."

You pursed your lips and cupped your breasts. "They're going to be sore and tender all day now."

"No, really?" Azriel feigned ignorance. "I had no idea."

To be honest, you weren't that upset, not really. You'd thought Azriel would've woken you up with his head between your thighs and his tongue on your clit, but this . . . You could work with this.

You glanced at Azriel, uncharacteristically shy. "I've never come this way before."

Azriel kissed you lazily, dragging his lips over yours. "You've never come what way before? By squeezing your thighs?" He trailed a hand up your right one, making you shudder.

"No . . ." You sighed gustily and then . . . touched your nipples. You moaned softly, sweetly into Azriel's mouth. He deepened the kiss as if he wanted to swallow the sound, angling his head, and when he paused, you saw your chance and took it. You blurted out against his lips, "I've never come by playing with my nipples . . . Only my nipples."

The right side of Azriel's mouth twitched up.

But because he was taking too long to say anything, you tweaked your nipples, holding his attentive gaze. Pleasure swirled in your chest, making it damn near impossible to breathe, making you squirm, and then it spiraled to your core, your cunt. You grunted shrilly, your legs spreading, closing, and then spreading again.