愛する| 0.2

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

______________________________

You leaned on the door as you listened to the boys talking:

"There doing there fight club again"

Its today, And lately It seem's they've been running it everyday"

"And today's fighter is, Its gonna be Takyua"

" Takyua can't do this!"

"We all know he can't fight!"

"Yeah you could tell that to Kiyomasa..."

"Can you tell him?"

"if i thought they would let me, I would take his place...... But it's not like they'ed listen to whatever we had to say"

"Wow Akkun"

"Thanks anyway Akkun"

" I didn't do anything"

"Hey Takemichi... You just watch me, I'll get you're revenge you just see"

"And when I win, You own me dinner!"

"Takuya....."

_______________

Wait this is the part were when- You heard footsteps near the door as you quickly walked ahead to make it seem like you where already walking. You step into and empty classroom waiting for them to walk ahead wanting to follow them. 

"Isn't, this the episode when Takemichi was-"

"Oh crap"

You followed behind Takemichi and his friend group, as they started taking about how they where gonna beat the guys up. You shook your head knowing that none of them can fight.

Stepping outside near the court with many people chanting and yelling. You went threw the crowd without anyone noticing as you blended in with the crowd. 

"HEYYY WELCOME ALL YOU FIGHTING FANS, ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE TODAYS FIGHTERS"

"ITS KOJEMI FROM SUKURA HIGH SCHOOL! ANDDD FROM MEZO HIGH SCHOOL YAMAMOTO"

People started cheering and yelling ready for the fight to start.

"EVERYONE STOP!!"

Takemichi's voice yelled catching everyone's attention including your's. Turning your head seeing Takemichi walk down the stairs with his hands behind his head talking, but it was hard for you to make out as everyone was talking and whispering to each other. You soon saw a large guy got up from his seat still smoking something as Takemichi and that person went to the large court space in front.

You pushed threw most of the crowd as you where now in front watching Takemichi and the guy still smoking.

"Oh Takemichi must of did something stupid"

Soon as you thought that Takemichi got punched strait in the stomach, Soon he started throwing punches left and right punching Takemichi strait in the face.

"Damn, hes really getting beat up by a guy with a cigarette in his mouth"

"I've seen enough" 

You took your jacket off as you wrapped it around your waist. You sighed as you jump over the header over the stance and ran up and punched the guy across his face making the cigarette fall out of his mouth.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"WHO LET THE GIRLY GIRL OVER HERE"

"Tch, you made me drop my cigarett-"

You quickly punched the guy strait in the eye as he grunted in pain.

"You fucking bitch-"

You punched in again in the eye much harder as he stepped back soon allowing you to punch him in the stomach. Soon throwing faster hits in his face. Blood spilling from his nose.

"Fuck! Someone hand me my bat!"

You stepped back a little turning to Takemichi with a smile on your face.

"The hell's taking so long I said hand me my bat-"

"Ayo Kiyomizu"