病気| 13

【━━━━༺✧༻━━━━】

【━━━━༺✧༻━━━━】

His voice rang threw your ears causing you to tense up a bit. Your heart started pounding faster then normal as your breathing became uneasy. A small chuckle can be heard from him before his right hand grabbed the side of your waist pulling you closer to him.

"I'm just messing with you.."

He said in a deeper voice, You can't help but melt into him. Your thighs rested on his leg, arms bent on his chest slightly.

"Then don't do that.."

He didn't respond but leaned down to your ear leaving a giggling from his ear. You hated the teasing he was doing. You wanted to kiss him but you can't, you where scared of having your heartbroken. Sure you never had a boyfriend nor girlfriend you where just still scared. Shinichiro pinched your cheek teasing you more causing you to whine at the feeling.

" So cute~!"

He said smiling lifting the lust away from the area. He let go of your cheek as you rubbed your cheek that now had a red area. 

"Well I really only came to see you and talk about Mikey" 

He said letting go of your waist before patting your head.

"See ya doll face~"

He purred before walking to the door, You quickly sat up walking him to the door. The older male winked before hopping on his bike before driving off. You hated how he left you in this state of mind. It was confusing of how he flirted and teased but didn't bother to make more moves.

But in reality he was the nervous one, Shinichiros palms where sweating along with his shaking hands and heart beating. He loved the way of how you melted into him and made noises. But it made him think. ( What if someone else does the same with her...) 

"FUCK"

He shouted as he gripped on the bikes handles causing him to run the red light. He leaned more causing him to get used to the speed before he slowed down trying to calm down.

"Fuck... Shes so- I just can't control myself.."

His head leaned up to the sky before breathing the smell of car spoke. His adam's apple went up a bit as he swallowed a lung full of air.

" Ill see her tomorrow.." 

The black haired male said before speeding off in the warm night.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━