病気| 16

【━━━━༺✧༻━━━━】

【━━━━༺✧༻━━━━】

The next morning you woke up with a dry throat. Rubbing your eye lids sitting you head up as your skull seemed to hit something hard.

"OW WHAT THE-..."

Opening your eyes again looking at the pink afro like haired male. Snickering sitting gangsta style above you. More snickering can be heard from him as his eyes stayed closed.

"how..just how.."

"oh? where crimals muffin we know how to pick locks~"

He spoke jumping off your bed looking around.

"WE? WHOS WE?"

You lightly shouted holding onto the covers. Smiley didn't respond back but he pointed back to his slightly younger twin sitting on the floor. Sitting criss-cross asleep with his head down.

"Oh.."

Your voice softend before getting up from your bed.

"How long have ya'll been here?"

"20 minutes?"

. . .

"So you sat there and watching me sleep for 20 minutes strait?"

"Yup!"

He brightly smiled at you before you threw a pillow at him but he gladly catched it.

"Oh~ pillow fight?"

He cooed getting closer. Pushing the pillow into you slightly harshly gently placing you into the bed.  A giggle can be left outta your mouth before a new voice.

"Stop playing so rough with her.." 

The blue haired male spoke tiredly rubbing his slightly wide eyes.

"I'm not...even if she can handle it~"

Smiley smirked after making the perverted joke causing you to kick him off the bed leaving a loud thump sound.

"Out the both of you, I'm getting dressed"

Anger nodded leaving but smiley groaned also walking out the room.

Smiley looked around the door trying to find a peep-whole but soon Anger slapped the back of his head causing him to stop.

( SORRY GUYS I'VE BEEN BUSY SO MUCH WITH WORK AND TRAVLELING! )