愛する| 0.7

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

______________________________

You where on your phone playing Cookie run kingdom until you heard a knock on the door.

"I swear to god that better not be Mikey or I'll beat his ass, well try to"

You sat up from your seat as you cracked the door open as you saw Takemichi with a small smile.

( Oh his rat ass )

"What chu want Takemichi?

"Hi Y/n, well I was kinda wondering if you um, would liked to meet my girlfriend Hinata"

"I've kinda talked about you around Hinata and she wanted to meet you-"

" . . . . "

"Takemichi you fucking idiot you can't talk about other girls around your girlfriend"

"OH, well um didn't think of that part"

Takemichis eyes faced down to your chest as he noticed you weren't wearing a bra. He blushed slightly before he looked back to you. You where just so pretty in his eyes. How could he not talk about you a lot.

* Cheating ass- *

"Please Y/n you don't even have to walk far just to the park around the corner!"

" You know what fine let me put my shoes on "

You slammed your door as you where slightly annoyed of the fact that all you wanted to do on a friday night was to rest in your bed. Just cause why the hell not.

You put a bra on and a pair of grey nike sneekers to match your grey baggy sweat pants and black hoodie to go with it.  

On Takemichis side Hina really wasn't there, He lied about the whole thing. He just wanted to spent time with you.

You came back outside as you locked the door behind you. Takemichi pulled his phone out and let out a fake shooked face.

"Oh I'm sorry Y/n she just texted me saying she had to be somewhere else"

"Oh okay"

You said turning back over to your door before you could unlock it again Takemichi was about to grab your hand but he gotten a phone call. Looking down at the cell phone as the both of you seem to see the title written "Mikey" on the screen.

"Don't answer-

You where cut off by the sound of Takemichi picking up the phone.

"Heyy Takemichiiiiii where you at right now?"

"Well, Im-

Takemichi cut himself off looking at you as you waved  your hand and seemed to be using your hand tell him to not tell him.

"Awww Takemichi what where you saying~?  theres no need to hide anything from me, I'm your best bud remember?~"

"I'm hanging out with Y/n right now-"

You sighed and smacked your forehead groaning.

"Really? can I talk to them?!"

"... Sure Mikey"

Takemichi said passing his phone to you, You grabbed it and held it to your left ear still slightly pissed off.

"Hi, Y/n~"

"The hell do you want Mikey"

"Nothin much just chillin wanna come over-

"Hell no"

"So meannnn, let me talk to Takemichii thenn"

You rolled your eyes handing the phone back to takemichi. As he held it to his ear and spoke quietly on the phone with Mikey , you didn't hear what they where talking about.

Takemichi nodded his head as he said "Uh huh" before hanging up. Right as he hung up you smacked Takemichi in the back of his head harshly.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO"

"OW, Y/N I'M SORRY-"

"THERE IS NO SORRY BLONDIE"

Hitting Takemichi once again as he held the back of his rubbing the spot you had hit.

"Just for that I'm going back into the house goodnight Takemichi"

You hugged Takemichi side ruffling up his hair messing it up before slamming your door shut.

You left Takemichi stunned from your actions, but he was blushing from the touch. Even though he gets daily love from his girlfriend. It was so wrong and he knew it, but he really didn't care. He was just....

In love with you.