病気| 12

【━━━━༺✧༻━━━━】

【━━━━༺✧༻━━━━】

Its been a few weeks since you meet Toman. Almost everyday you've met each member but you hated how almost every day they would stop at your school. And ever since then Mikey was slowly becoming more quiet and distant with Toman. Everyone noticed it even you, but what would anyone say. He was the strongest of them all.

It was starting to get warmer outside as the summer was starting meaning Summer break. That mean't you would be seeing a lot more of Toman. It was the around the evening time as you've gotten a phone call from "Mikey". You groaned lifting your head from the pillow sighing. You pressed the green call button answering the call. " What." 

You said harshly over the phone. "Y/n?" You heard a softer voice on the call, It wasn't Mikeys voice as his was a bit deeper. It was his brother Shinichiro. ( Why the hell is he calling of Mikeys phone?) You said in your thoughts before you realized you've been quiet for a while now.

"Yes that's me?" You said sitting up now on your butt. "Its me Shinichiro from the hospital"  "Yeah I remember why are you calling from Mikeys phone?" You had heard a small sigh before him talking again. "Well Mikey hasn't been home for at least a week" You had paused for a second. " A week?! I swear I saw him yesterday!" You nearly shouted. 

"Well that wasn't him are you okay?" You did clearly remember seeing him at least a week maybe 2 weeks ago. "Well i've been feeling weak a lot." You said in a quiet voice " I can I see you and we can talk about face to face".... "Okay" . Was the last thing you said before the phone had hung up.

"Wait what...He already knows where i live?" You sat up confused but you thought about it more ( He did use Mikeys phone.... Mikey could of had my address already writen down?) You had nodded thinking of that before you put your bra and pants back on. Almost ten minutes there was a soft knock on the door. Since you where already downstairs you opened the door very short after.

There was Shinichiro there, He stood tall about 6'0 with a cigarette in his mouth you can't help but but look up at him with your back ached just slightly. 

{I don't blame a sista}

( Damnit...) You though to yourself as Shinichiro looked down at you before putting out the cigarette. "O-oh sorry come in" You said embarrassed since you did just stare at him. Closing the door behind you, As you close and locked the door you sat next to him on the couch as his legs where a bit open making a man spread a bit.

"I've last seen mikey about 1 maybe 2 weeks ago, I was with him and Toman and he just I guess disappeared." You said relaxing a bit as you where comfortable around him. " I kinda miss him" You said as Shinichiro looked back at you before giving you a small smile. "Don't worry we'll find him" 

You slowly nodded before facing the Tv, Your heart was beating a bit faster then normal. It was different around him,as he was nicer then the others who came over. Shinichiro looked over at your slightly tense body. He chuckled before putting his hand around your waist.

" Do I make you nervous?"